You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Wolves (A) Premier League 20/1/2020 - 20:00

Bjornebye

13 hours ago, Jimmy Hills Chin said:

He's right though, I wish we had conceded the same as wolves ... sorry, they've conceded 16 more than us. What about Man City they must have conceded less, oh no it's 13 more than us. Leicester then, they've had loads of clean sheets but it seems like they've conceded 11 more than us. Sheffield United 9 more, Man United 15 more and Chelsea/Tottenham 18 more. 

Okay, it would be nice if we had conceded the least amount of goals in the league. Hang on, we have with only 14 goals this season.

I think what I'm trying to say is that Charlie Nicholas is a bellend and whilst there is always a chance of wolves scoring, there is a better chance of us scoring due to a better defence and a better attack.

Fuck you Charlie Fucking Nicholas, fuck you and your fucking earring, fucker!

• Upvote 2

Guest Pistonbroke
11 minutes ago, Aventus said:

Minamino wasn't too bad considering he was thrown in unexpectedly at the deep end. 

Found himself in good positions a lot once he dropped further back, decent pass on him.

Looked nervous though, quite hesitant and played the safe pass backwards a lot. 

I'm sure he'll get there soon. 

Thought he was way better on the left before being swapped into a more central/Right wing position. He was always looking for space and finding it, his ball control really impressed me and his coolness on the ball. It would have been great for him and the team had Salah played him in early instead of taking it on himself. Salah is one of our main sources for goals though, maybe's Klopp asked him to be a bit more greedy. If one of those chances fly in then nobody gives a fuck about the others he missed. Personally happy that he is getting the chances through clever runs/play. The goals will come. Plus I quite fancy Minamino to get on the score sheet against West Ham if he plays, because they are dog shit all over the park. 

Guest Pistonbroke
5 minutes ago, Anubis said:

Henderson was awesome tonight. Kept us together and drove us on.

2 minutes ago, magicrat said:

Has he had a visit to massage parlour ?

He has certainly been a sexy beast the last few months, what an engine he has. Gets in a lot of challenges and also fouls against him but just ploughs through. True grit. 

Guest Francie Brady

The lung bursting run Henderson made to win the throw in which lead to the winner absolutely sums him up. Gives everything from the first  minute to last and wasn’t happy to take a draw against a tricky opponent away from home. Great captain and a great player. 

37 minutes ago, Lizzie Birdsworths Wrinkled Chopper said:

Joe Cole just said the game has changed so much, pundits are now judging a different breed of human beings to what they were themselves.

Just writes itself doesn’t it. 

He's right.

The game has changed, and I think Ourselves and Man City have evolved the fastest.

Guest Pistonbroke
3 minutes ago, Anubis said:

Am I right in thinking he slid Bobby in for the winner as well?

Indeed, lovely ball as well, kept his cool and awareness of who was free and in space, Bobby's touch and finish was a thing of beauty as well. 

48 minutes ago, Lizzie Birdsworths Wrinkled Chopper said:

Joe Cole just said the game has changed so much, pundits are now judging a different breed of human beings to what they were themselves.

Just writes itself doesn’t it. 

This Liverpool side does not have a human being like Joe Cole in it, that's for sure.