You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Wolves (A) Premier League 20/1/2020 - 20:00

Bjornebye

Just now, Lizzie Birdsworths Wrinkled Chopper said:

Ince has just said he would have got in this fucking side.

With a straight face.

The man makes Harvey Price look like Bamber Gascoigne.

I saw Tom was playing for Stoke the other night. Ince really sorted his career out good and proper.

Just now, Lizzie Birdsworths Wrinkled Chopper said:

Ince has just said he would have got in this fucking side.

With a straight face.

The man makes Harvey Price look like Bamber Gascoigne.

Just come back on to say this... What a fucking helmet. I'm all for backing your own ability but know your limits. Cock. 

1 minute ago, Herp McDerp said:

I do. I want us to smash every record in the books and I intend to be completely insufferable for the next decade once we do.

Feel free to be unbearable if we win the league whilst being Euro and world champs. 

5 minutes ago, Anubis said:

I saw Tom was playing for Stoke the other night. Ince really sorted his career out good and proper.

5 minutes ago, Sweeney287 said:

Just come back on to say this... What a fucking helmet. I'm all for backing your own ability but know your limits. Cock. 

He grew up with Nigel Benn, and we can safely assume they sparred very regularly.

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, J-V said:

Why is Joe Cole on the TV.  His speciality is being a thick cunt who struggles with his native language.

At half time, he actually explained our first half goal pretty well, talking about the specific defensive roles the Wolves players were set up for, and how Moutinho doing fuck all threw a spanner in the works. I switched off immediately after the full time whistle so haven't what any of them have said.

Minamino wasn't too bad considering he was thrown in unexpectedly at the deep end. 

Found himself in good positions a lot once he dropped further back, decent pass on him.

Looked nervous though, quite hesitant and played the safe pass backwards a lot. 

I'm sure he'll get there soon. 

There was one beautiful moment in the second half when Traore found himself with the ball in space in between, and there was only Virgil between him and the box... He then quickly shuffled the ball to his right and have shot from outside the box. Had he been up against anyone else, he would’ve tried to take him on. The race that Virgil won last year would’ve been on his mind no doubt.

2 minutes ago, Aventus said:

Minamino wasn't too bad considering he was thrown in unexpectedly at the deep end. 

Found himself in good positions a lot once he dropped further back, decent pass on him.

Looked nervous though, quite hesitant and played the safe pass backwards a lot. 

I'm sure he'll get there soon. 

To be fair we don’t normally throw the new boys right in. He did look a bit timid at times but by May I’m sure he’ll be confident and have adopted our steely mentality.

19 minutes ago, Aventus said:

To break the record we need to beat the teams in 17th, 9th, 20th, 17th, 19th, 18th.

Do that and its most ever wins in a row. Which will be hilarious because I remember at the beginning of the season when we were close to breaking it and the city nob heads were saying it shouldn't count because it wasn't in one season. 

After that it's the teams in 12th, 11th, 2nd. 

Do that we match arsenal's undefeated run of 49, and win the league at the earliest ever point of a season.

I'm sure there's a hundred other records we can potentially break, fucking astonishing this season. 

Steady on, it's not won yet!  There's still a chance that this team that has dropped 2 points in the last 32 games could drop 19 points in the next 15 games.

Mind you, one thing is certain - we are mathematically safe from relegation.

• Upvote 2

Just now, rubble-rouser said:

Ince is a fucking embarrassment. Team GH on that all the way.

100%. 

The best bit was how Ged didn’t dignify him with any reaction at all despite numerous jibes his way from Ince.

We played Middlesborough a year or so later and Ince was trying to make a thing of it, giving interviews about how it was time for them to both be bigger men and put it to bed.

Houllier was asked what he thought of those comments and replied “I couldn’t be less interested in them”. Delighted me, that. Just treated him as a total irrelevance from start to finish.