You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Wolves (A) Premier League 20/1/2020 - 20:00

Bjornebye

20 minutes ago, Johnlj said:

My wife who doesn't give a shit about football, always says If she is going to leave me, it would be for Bobby. Always tell her I'd be okay with that, rather delighted actually

As a condition of divorce, I'd want every other weekend with Bobby. The kids can do one.

• Upvote 3

28 minutes ago, Shooter in the Motor said:

Hold on, Klopp was mentioned in corrie but he doesn't get mentioned in corrie? Sorry, misread. Understandable LFC are never mentioned in it so surprise to hear Klopp named on it! 

Yes exactly sorry if it wasn’t clear.

They sometimes mention ‘united’ but normally it’s a fictional  team called ‘wetherfield county’ that gets talked about! 

Like Ive said, the league is won. It's over bar the shouting. Tonight was a tense game but this is what Champions do. They look to be under the cosh and on the back foot then pull the result out of the bag. Every title winning side from any club in England you want to mention, have done this to win titles. And we're no different now.

Wolves are a decent side but I dont buy into this they're a great side. Defensively I thought both Trent and Andy were poor tonight. We can talk about lack of protection but Andy just has to do better on that ball. But both Trent and Andy have had great hard seasons so far so it's a bit harsh to be critical.

Fucking Oliver gave them all the freekicks against Joe and Virgil. There was one late in the 2nd half were the wolves player pulls joe to the ground but he gives them the free kick!

Bit surprised Jurgen put Minamino onas a sub in this game, I thought with Sadio going off Divock was the change. Mo had a nice touch for Bobby's goal but his decision and finishing was a bit off tonight.

The Ox was a massive disappointment after his show of frustration coming off against the mancs. If you're going to do that, make sure you pull up a few trees in your next game.

So onto west ham. Come on reds!

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, J-V said:

Fuck me these twats are wanking over Wolves.

Artificial side pumped up by a super agent funneling players towards them. There is absolutely nothing impressive about what Wolves are doing. They've won 1 out of their last 7.

But of course can't have that pointed out on tv.