You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Wolves (A) Premier League 20/1/2020 - 20:00

Bjornebye

3 minutes ago, Captain Turdseye said:

Completely unrelated to football but has anyone tried that Original Source shower gel? The Zingy Lime and the Tingly Mint ones do funny things to your nutsack. It’s great. Really wakes you up in the morning. 

Girl I used to work with got some when it was offer and said it felt like her flaps were on fire!

Decent ish half, in getting without really having worked hard for it.

Baring a nervy bit after we scored, dying fell wolves have offered that much and we've coped well

Plenty more gears to go through but Sadio going off, hopefully as a precaution, unsettled is a bit and a sunshine said earlier, Minamino came on and played it safe, just finding his way into not just the game, but the speed and aggression of the league. 

Come out fast at the start of the serving half like we did against the mancs and get another nice early goal reds. 

5 minutes ago, Red Phoenix said:

The only reason I think they spent 80mil on him was to beat our transfer record for a defender. That worked out well for them if so.

I doubt they did it knowing full well they'd be known as the club who spent £80mill of Maguire.

1 minute ago, MegadriveMan said:

Girl I used to work with got some when it was offer and said it felt like her flaps were on fire!

I haven’t got a fanny so I can’t comment. They’re great for bollocks though. You can be stood in a steaming hot shower and it feels like there’s an icy breeze blowing on your balls. 

5 minutes ago, Captain Turdseye said:

Completely unrelated to football but has anyone tried that Original Source shower gel? The Zingy Lime and the Tingly Mint ones do funny things to your nutsack. It’s great. Really wakes you up in the morning. 

I think Radox does that as well.  The bright blue one.

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, redinblack62 said:

'I would have gobbled that up'

Wolves 0-0 Liverpool

8a96f4d5-3a6f-4904-90b3-9a61fc8ae62e.jpg

Clinton Morrison

Former Crystal Palace striker at Molineux on BBC Radio 5 Live

That free-kick was a striker's dream. It was a great ball from Neto, it went right across the six-yard box. I would have gobbled that up.

Either a stunning lack of self awareness or a massive windup

Never forget when he criticised Owen for missing some chances in a first leg tie and the fact he then went and missed an absolute sitter in the second leg and got loads of cheers from our fans. Shit cunt.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Captain Turdseye said:

I haven’t got a fanny so I can’t comment. They’re great for bollocks though. You can be stood in a steaming hot shower and it feels like there’s an icy breeze blowing on your balls. 

It makes you impotent like and your knob loses half its length but it's worth it. 

What, just me then?

• Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, Captain Turdseye said:

Do you think it would be pleasant for a post shower wank?

Asking for a friend. 

• Upvote 2