You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Wolves (A) Premier League 20/1/2020 - 20:00

Bjornebye

3 minutes ago, magicrat said:

Broken clocks etc.  Far from confident about this one.

Id take a draw now but I think we'll win. Wolves are a decent side but they leak goals. Despite the hype, I dont rate that Traore. Yes, he's quick. Yes, he's strong but he has little end product most of the time.

• Upvote 1

As was said already, all these hacks  will keep predicting we'll lose,on the law of averages hope they'll be right and everyone will think they're a genius. 

We're far better than wolves,and 17out of 20 games with them,we'd beat them with 2 draws and 1 defeat.

That could be tomorrow but it won't be because champagne Charlie predicted it

We are witnessing an incredible Liverpool team here, folks. We rarely get into bother and when we do, we still get out of it without even having to play well. I have no doubt that this team can handle any test thrown at it. Wolves are a fine side but it would take something incredible from them to beat us. It will take something remarkable for ANY team to beat us. We are fucking special.

• Upvote 1

7 hours ago, Lizzie Birdsworths Wrinkled Chopper said:

Easily one of the toughest 2 games left along with City away.

Chelsea at home always seems to be tricky for us due to long running psychological precedent and Palace always give us a mad game at Anfield. Plus if we are still unbeaten by Arsenal away that will be a huge fixture for them. But yes, I would tend to agree this game is probably just below the City fixture.

This game, on paper is our toughest game for the next month. 

If we win this, then our next 5 games are against the percieved dross of the league. While in contrast city have to play spurs, utd and Chelsea in that time. 

I know we're ahead, but the lead will be 100% beyond doubt if we won tonight. 

Another clean sheet and they may as well have the open top bus parade this weekend to. 

Just bloody win!! 

Tough game this one and not the time to rotate. Wolves play with pace and have some physicality, I hope Gomez retains his place at cb.

We just need to go in and do what we do but be clinical and take our chances whenever they present themselves.

Let's not give City a glimmer of hope, wrap it up, 3 points and out.

10 wins from immortality.

• Upvote 3

Tough game as City found out and would probably take a draw but after their unexpected 2-2 against the Hodge this kind of feels like a free hit in fact the way I'm looking at it we play twice before City so win one of them and our lead is back to a minimum of 16 points.

15 hours ago, Rico1304 said:

Charlie Nicolas predicts we’ll lose as we have a dodgy defence.  He’s said that consistently throughout the season. 

He's right though, I wish we had conceded the same as wolves ... sorry, they've conceded 16 more than us. What about Man City they must have conceded less, oh no it's 13 more than us. Leicester then, they've had loads of clean sheets but it seems like they've conceded 11 more than us. Sheffield United 9 more, Man United 15 more and Chelsea/Tottenham 18 more. 

Okay, it would be nice if we had conceded the least amount of goals in the league. Hang on, we have with only 14 goals this season.

I think what I'm trying to say is that Charlie Nicholas is a bellend and whilst there is always a chance of wolves scoring, there is a better chance of us scoring due to a better defence and a better attack.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 13

Sooner or later we’ll obviously lose a game, which will undoubtedly be a fucker if it’s this season as going unbeaten would be an incredible achievement.

Despite that, fuck being tense or pensive. Feasibly never have it quite this good ever again.

Match days just have me buzzing without fail now because we know something special happens more often than not. Can’t wait for 20:00.

• Upvote 3

1 hour ago, Lizzie Birdsworths Wrinkled Chopper said:

Sooner or later we’ll obviously lose a game, which will undoubtedly be a fucker if it’s this season as going unbeaten would be an incredible achievement.

Despite that, fuck being tense or pensive. Feasibly never have it quite this good ever again.

Match days just have me buzzing without fail now because we know something special happens more often than not. Can’t wait for 20:00.

Exactly this. But my head wont fall off when it happens although I can think of two posters who'll be giving it large if we do.

Really looking forward to this, tough game as it is.

4 hours ago, Jimmy Hills Chin said:

He's right though, I wish we had conceded the same as wolves ... sorry, they've conceded 16 more than us. What about Man City they must have conceded less, oh no it's 13 more than us. Leicester then, they've had loads of clean sheets but it seems like they've conceded 11 more than us. Sheffield United 9 more, Man United 15 more and Chelsea/Tottenham 18 more. 

Okay, it would be nice if we had conceded the least amount of goals in the league. Hang on, we have with only 14 goals this season.

I think what I'm trying to say is that Charlie Nicholas is a bellend and whilst there is always a chance of wolves scoring, there is a better chance of us scoring due to a better defence and a better attack.

And he’s 60 and wears an ear ring.