You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Wolves (A) Premier League 20/1/2020 - 20:00

Bjornebye

Guest Pistonbroke

Terrific Thursday will follow Satisfactory Sunday, the Wolves will be tamed! 

Could be a tricky game but I'm confident we'll get the 3 points somehow. 

4 minutes ago, DimReaper said:

I'd not be resting anybody in this. Four days until the game, rest them all against Shrewsbury, same sort of team as Everton, then the first team will have had six days off between games by the time West Ham comes, then we have a break. 

Keep the momentum going. 

Guest Pistonbroke
5 minutes ago, DimReaper said:

I'd not be resting anybody in this. Four days until the game, rest them all against Shrewsbury, same sort of team as Everton, then the first team will have had six days off between games by the time West Ham comes, then we have a break. 

Reckon we'll be playing a much stronger team against Shrewsbury than we did against Everton. Players returning need game time, Fab, Matip and Lovren is expected to start full training as of Monday. 

1 minute ago, Pistonbroke said:

Reckon we'll be playing a much stronger team against Shrewsbury than we did against Everton. Players returning need game time, Fab, Matip and Lovren is expected to start full training as of Monday. 

Aye, you're right, it will be a stronger team on account of having better players available, I meant more in the sense of who not to play. It's good to have the chance to give players like that a game in an easier fixture. So maybe something like Adrian, Williams, Matip, someone else, Larouci, Fabinho, Jones, Lallana, Origi, Minamino, Elliott. 

1 hour ago, Leyton388 said:

The league is won but we cant take our foot of the gas. I want us to win the FA cup so we should be going quite strong in that with the returning players from injury and I truly believe we will win the Treble or the double at least.

The team that beat Everton can get past Shrewsbury.  That will also give those players valuable experience, to make them better prepared to be part of the squad of players competing for three major trophies. 

The next few months are going to be very fucking interesting.