You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Pavements...

rb14

...and walking thereon. 

I'm a horrible cunt me. I've got this constant monologue in my head the entire time. "Get out of the fucking way", "Get off that fucking mobile phone", "Watch where you're going you cunt", "You actually decided you'd look good in THAT", "Don't just stop you fucker", "Who put that fucking bus stop THERE", "Why are you just ignorant of everyone around you", "CUNT". "FUCK OFFFFFF". Mostly it's in my head, but occasionally it's muttered out loud. 

Do I need a psychiatrist? OK, forget that, I do. But, am I the only one who thinks like this? 

• Upvote 1

53 minutes ago, rb14 said:

...and walking thereon. 

I'm a horrible cunt me. I've got this constant monologue in my head the entire time. "Get out of the fucking way", "Get off that fucking mobile phone", "Watch where you're going you cunt", "You actually decided you'd look good in THAT", "Don't just stop you fucker", "Who put that fucking bus stop THERE", "Why are you just ignorant of everyone around you", "CUNT". "FUCK OFFFFFF". Mostly it's in my head, but occasionally it's muttered out loud. 

Do I need a psychiatrist? OK, forget that, I do. But, am I the only one who thinks like this? 

I am the exact opposite of this, my mind is almost entirely empty.

57 minutes ago, rb14 said:

...and walking thereon. 

Completely with you on this. The streets could be deserted but as soon as I walk the shop its fuckin...

OrderlyClumsyHypsilophodon-max-1mb.gif

AmusedAdorableCow-max-1mb.gif

JRXYHs.gif

VuVwlW.gif

UnlinedFeminineAnhinga-size_restricted.g

Then as soon as I make it home they all fuck off again. I'm sick of it to be honest, I rarely leave the house. 

• Upvote 1

26 minutes ago, Stouffer said:

I am the exact opposite of this, my mind is almost entirely empty.

Massive reps to @Trumo, @General Dryness, @cloggypop (I think) and double to Bernie. As for you @Stouffer, it's you. You're the fucker. Get out of my way, watch where you're going, have you any idea what you look like wearing that?, get off your mobile fucking phone, don't stand there, and stop walking three abreast you inconsiderate CUNT. xx

20 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

but as soon as I walk the shop...

Perhaps if you left the shop at home, the pavement would be easier to negotiate. 

Thank you. I'm here all week. 

11 hours ago, rb14 said:

...and walking thereon. 

This is almost verbatim to my own internal monologue whenever I'm in a supermarket, or queuing at a particularly busy bar etc. Rather than knifing the ignorant twats and making the world a marginally better place, I generally smile meekly and occasionally even stupidly apologise when the dopey, bad mannered, rude cunt dimly realises they're inconveniencing me and gets the fuck out of my way.

• Upvote 1