Quantcast
Boxing 2020 - Page 76 - GF - General Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content
Captain Turdseye

Boxing 2020

Recommended Posts

Anyone watch the thing about MTK on Panorama?

 

In a program about drug cartels, money laundering and murder, the most terrifying thing of all was what has happened to Donal Macintyre.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, John102 said:

Anyone watch the thing about MTK on Panorama?

 

In a program about drug cartels, money laundering and murder, the most terrifying thing of all was what has happened to Donal Macintyre.


What happened to Donal? I watched that thing earlier and his brother Darragh didn’t mention him once. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Captain Turdseye said:


What happened to Donal? I watched that thing earlier and his brother Darragh didn’t mention him once. 

Was it a different fella? File this next to the time i provided updates on here on a card that had happened months earlier.

  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
30 minutes ago, John102 said:

Was it a different fella? File this next to the time i provided updates on here on a card that had happened months earlier.


Aye. Louis Theroux has got an equally perplexing brother. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 21/04/2021 at 23:52, Lee909 said:

Sky lose more sports. 

Shows why the ESL shit the life out of them

Screenshot_20210421_235205_com.twitter.android.jpg

They'll still charge the same though the thieving pricks. If I actually paid for sky I'd be very annoyed right now. 

 

Will be good to have a fresh promotion anyway, matchroom cards tend to be pretty weak outside of the main event.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×