You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Boxing 2020

Captain Turdseye

13 hours ago, Lee909 said:

Canelo 

Comfortably. Not sure why there is any question marks over size and power. He fought Kovalev at LHW and knocked him out

Kovalev was old and weight drained but yeah he's beating Smith easily, especially if there's a rehydration clause in the as well.

12 minutes ago, Elite said:

Kovalev was old and weight drained but yeah he's beating Smith easily, especially if there's a rehydration clause in the as well.

There's no rehydration clause, which means Canelo saw the Ryder fight and doesn't think it's worth it.

2 minutes ago, sir roger said:

Fuck me, Tyson v Jones the second highest buy ins for a ppv in 2020 with 1.2m @ $49.99.

Second only to a UFC bout.( Usman v Masvidal with1.3m)

People take Tyson seriously.

I was at Hampden with 20,00 people the night he knocked out Francis in 50 seconds, and he was well past his prime then.

It's Mike Tyson. What was I going to do? Not go?

• Upvote 1

53 minutes ago, sir roger said:

Fuck me, Tyson v Jones the second highest buy ins for a ppv in 2020 with 1.2m @ $49.99.

Second only to a UFC bout.( Usman v Masvidal with1.3m)

Absolutely mental.

I wouldn't watch it if it was on BBC let alone pay for it but you'll get loads of ex fighters coming out of retirement now for these exhibitions.

• Upvote 1

The stream for the Tyson fight that was posted on here was superb. No chance you'd pay for it ever. I thought he won by the way. Draw? Judges are twats even in exhibitions. I bet one of them had Apollo a round up against Drago the corrupt cunts. 

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

The stream for the Tyson fight that was posted on here was superb. No chance you'd pay for it ever. I thought he won by the way. Draw? Judges are twats even in exhibitions. I bet one of them had Apollo a round up against Drago the corrupt cunts. 

I never watched it but there weren't any scorecards or winner.

1 hour ago, sir roger said:

I am a big Tyson fan but even I wouldn't pay 50 dollars to watch him in more or less an exhibition bout.

It doesn't reflect very well on the present day guys , Fury v Wilder 2 drew 800k buys although it was dearer at 80 dollars

I should have made it clear that I didn't buy the fight, because it was patently ridiculous.

Just saying I understand folks who did. He is a phenom and will always have that aura.

12 minutes ago, Kevin D said:

Just put on crackstreams.

How do you have it so far?

Yarde dog. Thought he was fucking awful. Fought a man that couldn't throw with his right for the entire fight.

Anyone that scored it wider than by two rounds either way is on the take.