Quantcast
Boxing 2020 - Page 52 - GF - General Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content
Captain Turdseye

Boxing 2020

1 minute ago, A Red said:

Usyk should go after Joshua. Joshua is a plodder and he'll run rings round him. He doesnt need Fury

Yeah I think he can beat Joshua over 12. Fury would just run him down too much. 

Don't know whether the lack if crowd made the punches stand out more than usual, but Usyk seemed to take quite a few big hits. 

Shows he has a decent chin, but also shows he could be in trouble with either a big hitter, or somebody who can consistently land those punches throughout the 12 rounds. 

Just now, Bjornebye said:

He can't beat Fury. 

It's one thing beating someone much bigger, another someone much bigger that can box.

Just now, General Dryness said:

Fury is a step above AJ though.

For sure. Fury is on his own in that division. Has to punch himself to make it interesting. 

Just now, Jairzinho said:

He can't beat Fury. 

It's one thing beating someone much bigger, another someone much bigger that can box.

I didn't say he can 

1 minute ago, Bjornebye said:

I do.

Fury will stick his 6ft9 jab out and usyk wont get close. Joshua wont be able to keep usyk off.

Genuinely think Usyk vs Joshua is a snooze-fest contender. Joshua has gone into his shell after getting sparked so he'd be looking to move and box. Usyk runs around the ring constantly, that's how he boxes.

One for the purists I reckon.

Joshua is made for Usyk. Joshua would be blowing out of his arse after 5 rounds and usyk would pick him off for a points decision.

21 minutes ago, Jairzinho said:

Thought his corner was fucking useless.

The guy i went school with was a shootfighter and mma coach, he's not a boxing man.

My stream kept freezing, so missed a lot of it, but think he was the one doing most of the talking between rounds