You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Boxing 2020

Captain Turdseye

Just now, Byrnie said:

Eddie Hearn will be throwing bags of coke in Fury's letterbox.

We will hear loads of talk

Eddie will claim contracts offered

Then a IBF mandatory in Saudi will get in the way. Then more talk of the fight happening, the a WBA mandatory will stop it. 

Fair play to Fury, most on here including me thought Price was miles fucking better than him, that he's some clumsy, ragged oaf that would get annihilated by Klitschko. Then to come back from his severe depression and weight gain, that undertaker move in the last fight and absolutely wallop Wilder all over the shop, what a fighter.

• Upvote 6

It'a taken me a lot longer than some on here to accept that he's a fucking quality fighter, Fury.

I mean Wilder is the most one-dimensional champion ever but Fury has fought him twice now and he's both out-boxed and out-fought him.

I don't subscribe to the Joshua hate but I don't see how he copes with Fury's skills.  His movement and jab are just unreal.

4 minutes ago, Byrnie said:

Wilder won't want that again any time soon. 

He wanted it until about 30 seconds into that fight mate. After that he wanted his mum. 

That was world class. Say what you want about him but he is the rightful heavyweight champion of the world. Joshua wouldn't have had a chance against either but Fury needs to finish Joshuas career and he can be spoke about with the best. 

Im still a bit stunned.