You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Boxing 2020

Captain Turdseye

1 hour ago, Elite said:

I used to like his stuff but ever since he's become a matchroom shill he's of no substance but cheerleading 

He fucking loves himself too. Even the start of that - asking him how to pronounce his name on camera. He must have been sat with him before the interview. Do it then you cunt. Just arrogant.

2 hours ago, sir roger said:

Had the fight been much cop until the ko ? , got it recorded and forgot about it till seeing the ko post.

Yeah mate, it's a belter.

It's in Texas. The stadium usually holds 70,000, but socially distanced for 10,000.

It was a war for the first 6 rounds, and Santa just rocked him down to his boots, moments before the Ko of the year.

As good as Povetkin/Whyte, as a climatic exchange this was positively violent.

Couldn't happen to a nicer cunt. 

Broner has been thrown in jail by a judge. He owes thousands in payment for sexual assault and hasn't paid. Told the judge he only had $13 to his name and the judge pulled up a Instagram pic by him the other days sitting their saying how rich he was with stacks of cash

7 hours ago, TheAllMy-TyReds said:

Just watched the Davis Santa Cruz fight now, devastating uppercut to end the fight...the technique of Davis there was world class.

Both elite fighters, sky’s the limit for Davis.

Supposedly he was involved in a hit and run the other day, he was gargled, broke a red light and crashed into another car.... 

Fucking eejit

12 hours ago, Lee909 said:

Just read that. 

Talking of drunk driving pricks

Errol Spencer and Danny Garcia in December 

Ridiculous and shite he’s getting a shot at spence.

Buzzing for our Kell fighting next weekend. I’m having a lockdown session for one for that. Mrs Bela will have fun watching me

9 hours ago, belarus said:

I used to despise him, in his early days, but have massively warmed to him over the years. I love him

He is a total bender though, right? 

I fear brook will be the ultimate, "what might have been" 

His weird night out after he beat Porter had ruined his career, chasing that clown, Khan had him staying around at the wrong weight for far too long as well. 

Then add in the unfortunate injuries against GGG (who he was giving a great fight to) and spence (who he was absolutely schooling). His career really hasn't hit the heights it should. 

He's not beating Crawford, but I'd love him to. I've always been a huge fan.... I'd like to say I'm stay up for it, but I won't have to. My fecking youngest likes to wake up at 5 every morning, so I'm she'll sure to make sure I don't miss it 

1 hour ago, chrisbonnie said:

He is a total bender though, right? 

I fear brook will be the ultimate, "what might have been" 

His weird night out after he beat Porter had ruined his career, chasing that clown, Khan had him staying around at the wrong weight for far too long as well. 

Then add in the unfortunate injuries against GGG (who he was giving a great fight to) and spence (who he was absolutely schooling). His career really hasn't hit the heights it should. 

He's not beating Crawford, but I'd love him to. I've always been a huge fan.... I'd like to say I'm stay up for it, but I won't have to. My fecking youngest likes to wake up at 5 every morning, so I'm she'll sure to make sure I don't miss it 

I’m in complete agreement with all of that mate, right down to having the little one waking me up at ungodly hours.

Not sure if I believe the gay rumours or not. Not arsed either way and I’d believe someone until they confirmed otherwise anyway.

He really was badly managed. The fights after Porter were pretty much belt protection fights. The Golovkin fight should never have happened, the weight cut for Spence was stupid against top level (but I agree he was totally on top until the 7th), then fucking about with trainers and keep busy fights and flirting with the weight jump after Spence, whilst letting Khan run his PR stunts and waste valuable career time pretending he was going to entertain the fight when he never would, has finished him off. 

There was defo more to all the Ingle splits and back and forth. Disappointed that Dom Ingle knocked him back for the Crawford fight, but as I say, there’s something more to all that.

I expect a mix between the Spence and Golovkin fights on Saturday - he will have people sitting up and taking notice and showing his class in a couple of rounds, but in the end will fall valiantly and probably be stopped. Such a shame as a pre Golovkin and in his prime Brook should have been constantly involved in these fights post Porter.