You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Boxing 2020

Captain Turdseye

43 minutes ago, sir roger said:

Has everybody seen the end of the WBSS fight before I mention it ?

Think you got to be a bit of a dribblechin to go on this thread if you want to avoid a result. 

Having said that you could probably find me whinging in a boxing thread about exactly that if you could be arsed to do enough searching. 

9 hours ago, belarus said:

Fucking hell - that is dream job world! When you said runner I thought he was some tea boy who famous players called “Pat” when his names Phil in a vague attempt at humouring the jabroni on set!

I bet he has got some stories with the Euro 96 team. Sounds like a good lad to have a few scoops with for sure.

You want to say it don't you. 

You reckon Bjornebyes' mate would be more interesting to go and have a pint with than Bjornebye himself. 

I have to say I'm suprised bullard is a twat, I would have expected him to be fairly should actually. 

Funny isn't it, I think the biggest "celebrity" I ever met was Tim lovejoy, in Glastonbury. It was just after he left soccer am, I always presumed he'd be a right cocky twat, and in all honesty, he was as down to earth as you or I. A really nice guy actually. 

9 hours ago, Remmie said:

Think you got to be a bit of a dribblechin to go on this thread if you want to avoid a result. 

Having said that you could probably find me whinging in a boxing thread about exactly that if you could be arsed to do enough searching. 

Fair enough , just thought some might still be a bit behind after watching the Taylor fight first. 

Very disappointed in Dorticos, just followed Btiedis around all night without throwing anything. He seemed gutted that he hadn't won the fight as well , maybe his trainer told him he had bought two judges not just the guy who scored it a draw ?

2 hours ago, chrisbonnie said:

You reckon Bjornebyes' mate would be more interesting to go and have a pint with than Bjornebye himself. 

I have to say I'm suprised bullard is a twat, I would have expected him to be fairly should actually. 

Funny isn't it, I think the biggest "celebrity" I ever met was Tim lovejoy, in Glastonbury. It was just after he left soccer am, I always presumed he'd be a right cocky twat, and in all honesty, he was as down to earth as you or I. A really nice guy actually. 

Everything I’ve ever seen or heard of Bullard, post the funny bits he did while playing at Wigan, have screamed cunt.

Him being a bully on I’m a celeb, the few times I’ve seen him on soccer am, meeting him on a night out in Leeds, the stories people tell about him on that undr the cosh podcast, which are meant to be tales of how sound and funny he is, but actually heighten my sense of cunt towards him. Thinks the absolute world of himself - he’s a gobshite in my eyes.

On the boxing - just watched the reruns from last night and the one of taylor’s ok was as strange as had been described. I suppose you can’t tell unless you’re on the receiving end, but it didn’t look like the result warranted the act.

6 hours ago, chrisbonnie said:

Yeah he came across like a right cunt on that I'm a Celebrity. I thought he would be funny tv but he was an outright bully. Should have been sparked out. Fuck him. 

3 hours ago, belarus said:

Everything I’ve ever seen or heard of Bullard, post the funny bits he did while playing at Wigan, have screamed cunt.

Him being a bully on I’m a celeb, the few times I’ve seen him on soccer am, meeting him on a night out in Leeds, the stories people tell about him on that undr the cosh podcast, which are meant to be tales of how sound and funny he is, but actually heighten my sense of cunt towards him. Thinks the absolute world of himself - he’s a gobshite in my eyes.

On the boxing - just watched the reruns from last night and the one of taylor’s ok was as strange as had been described. I suppose you can’t tell unless you’re on the receiving end, but it didn’t look like the result warranted the act.

Check out the Charlo one. His twin fought as well this weekend and I am fucked if I remember if it was Jermall or Jermell. Anyway, the victim was Rosario. If the reaction wasn't how it was I could imagine people shouting fix. 

48 minutes ago, Remmie said:

Check out the Charlo one. His twin fought as well this weekend and I am fucked if I remember if it was Jermall or Jermell. Anyway, the victim was Rosario. If the reaction wasn't how it was I could imagine people shouting fix. 

Will have a look mate.

Those Charlo lads are fucking insufferable.

Josh Taylor’s interview was funny

”I’m off for a pint and a pizza”

”It’s gone 10”

Oh aye. Tomorrow then”

• Upvote 1