You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Boxing 2020

Captain Turdseye

8 minutes ago, Byrnie said:

Sky sports have been uploading some really nice stuff during the lockdown.

What have you been watching, mate? I've been zigzagging between 90s heavyweight action, and Cotto or Manny fights, as I love their action styles and wild Puerto Rican/Philippines fans.

25 minutes ago, Byrnie said:

On a bit of a downer with the boxing with Kinahan's involvement. Totally ruining my interest in it coming back.

Open secret about MTK, isn't it?

And the mafia had a piece of the heavyweight champion of the world right up until Liston.

On 20/06/2020 at 22:27, Byrnie said:

On a bit of a downer with the boxing with Kinahan's involvement. Totally ruining my interest in it coming back.

Just had a look to see what was going on. 

Two headlines. 

Fury cuts ties with Kinahan because of crime links. 

And 

Fury Endorses Kinahan to be Irish PM. 

Mad bastard. 

In other news, Whyte Vs Povetkin is on, 

Taylor I'm assuming is the new MC cos they can't get hold of Buffer or the shit rasta. 

20200626_204917.jpg

20 minutes ago, littletedwest said:

Mate of mine met amir Khan for something do with his work. Says he (khan) wants fight brook but he (brook) wants it at a weight heavier and he can't do that.

Mate also said Khan is thick as shit but alright

Brook would fight Khan in the back of a bin-lorry if it meant it happened. Khan is a shit-bag because high profile losses to big names is a payday and a "brave warrior" for getting in the ring. He gets a hiding of Khan his career and legacy is in tatters. Its boring now and has been for ages. That fight should have happened 5 years ago. 

• Upvote 2

14 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

Brook would fight Khan in the back of a bin-lorry if it meant it happened. Khan is a shit-bag because high profile losses to big names is a payday and a "brave warrior" for getting in the ring. He gets a hiding of Khan his career and legacy is in tatters. Its boring now and has been for ages. That fight should have happened 5 years ago. 

Whatever weight he said I cant remember as we were at a bbq when my mate told me and I'd had a few. 

Like you say the interest has gone there

Billy Joe Saunders, lucky to even get the shot has pulled out of the biggest fight of his career against Canelo saying he hasn't had enough training. Its July and the fight was meant to be in September. Its been lockdown as well. So in other words the shitbag prick has been bevvying (and the rest no doubt) and can't be arsed.

I thought it was a disgrace that Callum Smith was overlooked for this in the first place. He should be on the phone now saying put me in. 

On 27/06/2020 at 23:02, littletedwest said:

Mate of mine met amir Khan for something do with his work. Says he (khan) wants fight brook but he (brook) wants it at a weight heavier and he can't do that.

Mate also said Khan is thick as shit but alright

Khan is an absolute fucking lying cunt. Over and over again he lies publicly. Brook has chased and chased, and agreed to almost everything Khan has said aside from the rehydration clause. Anyone who has been close to that and talks on it points to Khan. He’s an absolute prick.

Edit - as per Stig and Ted, I shouldn’t be arsed about this anymore, but I just want to see Brook beat him and that be the final curtain for the absolute blurt. He’s Bellew level of tit.

• Upvote 1

6 hours ago, Bjornebye said:

Billy Joe Saunders, lucky to even get the shot has pulled out of the biggest fight of his career against Canelo saying he hasn't had enough training. Its July and the fight was meant to be in September. Its been lockdown as well. So in other words the shitbag prick has been bevvying (and the rest no doubt) and can't be arsed.

I thought it was a disgrace that Callum Smith was overlooked for this in the first place. He should be on the phone now saying put me in. 

I thought it was common knowledge he’s about to get a hefty ban for his latest video cuntery during lockdown/won’t get sanctioned to fight til he’s been through that process? Talk is of a 12 month ban, so he’s probably not bothered to train because he knows full well he’ll not be allowed to take the fight. It’s not as if he’s ever bothered to stay fully fit unless he’s really had to. Last I read he had to submit something so they could hear the charge and his team hasn’t bothered. Might have just given up at this point.

6 minutes ago, Dr Nowt said:

I thought it was common knowledge he’s about to get a hefty ban for his latest video cuntery during lockdown/won’t get sanctioned to fight til he’s been through that process? Talk is of a 12 month ban, so he’s probably not bothered to train because he knows full well he’ll not be allowed to take the fight. It’s not as if he’s ever bothered to stay fully fit unless he’s really had to. Last I read he had to submit something so they could hear the charge and his team hasn’t bothered. Might have just given up at this point.

What was he up to during lockdown? I missed this.

15 minutes ago, lifetime fan said:

What was he up to during lockdown? I missed this.

Did a demo of how to batter your girlfriend if she's pissing you off. It was quite funny to be honest, not that I condone that kind of thing but it was obvious he was just pissing about.