You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Boxing 2020

Captain Turdseye

2 minutes ago, Elite said:

I was taking the piss unfortunately.

There was a poster called DanDan that infamously lost a £500 on Chisora so I was paying homage.

You cunt. I told my bird that some lad off the forum has just lashed 500 on Fury. I woke her up for the fight and when he won she went how much has your mate won. Now I have to lie again. 

Can never get on board the Fury bandwagon to be honest. He's clearly the best in the world but he's also the same cunt that said

If I deemed my sister to be being promiscuous I'd hang her

Compared gays to paedophiles

Said woman should be in the kitchen or on their backs

Everyone just do what you can, listen to the government follow everybody like sheep, be brainwashed by all the Zionist, Jewish people who own all the banks, all the papers all the TV stations. Be brainwashed by them all,” before comparing the existence of transgender people to the practice of bestiality, claiming sexual relations with animals would be legalised within 10 years.

The mental health recovery is brilliant. But it can't white wash things he's said. 

• Upvote 3

1 minute ago, Leyton388 said:

Wilder shown up for the one trick pony that he is. Came up against a true world class boxer tonight and was taken apart since the first bell. 

Best thing Wilder can do now is try get a match against AJ as Fury will take him apart again in a rematch. 

Not a hope in hell Eddie let's Wilder anywhere near AJ

He has no belt so why would they risk it. 

AJ doesn't have Fury skill, footwork or chin. If Wilder caught him it's over. With no belt to gain it won't happen. 

Wilder is in the wilderness of he doesn't take the rematch he has a claus for. Nobody will fight him as there's nothing to gain and everything to lose 

5 minutes ago, Lee909 said:

Can never get on board the Fury bandwagon to be honest. He's clearly the best in the world but he's also the same cunt that said

Everyone just do what you can, listen to the government follow everybody like sheep, be brainwashed by all the Zionist, Jewish people who own all the banks, all the papers all the TV stations. Be brainwashed by them all,” before comparing the existence of transgender people to the practice of bestiality, claiming sexual relations with animals would be legalised within 10 years.

The mental health recovery is brilliant. But it can't white wash things he's said. 

A lot of what he said there is unacceptable. He did say a few truths too. 

The guy is a head case. 

• Upvote 1

10 minutes ago, Lee909 said:

Product of his upbringing and culture, I guess. He generally comes across well imo, but that might just be the charisma. 

13 minutes ago, Brownie said:

It'a taken me a lot longer than some on here to accept that he's a fucking quality fighter, Fury.

I mean Wilder is the most one-dimensional champion ever but Fury has fought him twice now and he's both out-boxed and out-fought him.

I don't subscribe to the Joshua hate but I don't see how he copes with Fury's skills.  His movement and jab are just unreal.

Serious snap in his jab tonight. He gambled on changing absolutely everything. Trainer, diet, beefing up and his style.

He deserves huge credit. He is so at home in a boxing ring. There is not much he can't do.

2 minutes ago, Byrnie said:

A lot of great fighters say a lot of unacceptable things. 

They do

But these arnt stupid things someone spurts out. He believes this shit. 

Doesn't detract from him as a fighter, just shows behind all the stuff he's a bit of a cunt 

Just now, Brownie said:

Ignorance is bliss when it comes to sportsmen/women and any kind of social/political views they might have for me. Otherwise you'd just end up hating everyone and that's no way to live really.

I prefer to just judge it on the sport.

Same here. That's how I approach sport and music.

1 minute ago, Brownie said:

Ignorance is bliss when it comes to sportsmen/women and any kind of social/political views they might have for me. Otherwise you'd just end up hating everyone and that's no way to live really.

I prefer to just judge it on the sport.

I don't hate him and will happily watch him fight. Just stops me being a fan which is a shame.