Quantcast
Favourite Everton Player - Page 2 - FF - Football Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
cloggypop

Favourite Everton Player

4 minutes ago, General Dryness said:

Thomas Gravesen deserves a mention, if only for the somewhat uncommon career path of Everton to Real Madrid. 

I was going to post him. Perfect illustration of the brief rise, the chilling reality and the rapid fall of all involved over the last 20 years.

• Upvote 1

Southall is probably my favourite, followed by Reid. Trevor Steven and Arteta get honourable mentions. Oh and that little ginger git who scored in the 89 final - inconsistent but could turn it on every five games

Finally a nod to Derek Mountfield who had a quite magnificent tache 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

8 hours ago, Bjornebye said:

The Binman

Neville_Southall.jpg

I was at that game with my dad. 3-0 down at home to Leeds and out comes Big Nev to sit on his own during half time. Made a good fist of a comeback too, but finished 2-3. 89/90 was it?

Great days I had as a kid going to Goodison one week and Anfield the next with my blue nose dad. Lucky little cunt I was - didn’t even appreciate it at the time.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, PestiRed said:

Southall is probably my favourite, followed by Reid. Trevor Steven and Arteta get honourable mentions. Oh and that little ginger git who scored in the 89 final - inconsistent but could turn it on every five games

Finally a nod to Derek Mountfield who had a quite magnificent tache 

Moustache rep.

I'll see your Mountfield 'tache and raise you a Paul Power lip caterpillar. Not long with the Ev, but an iconic look. Like he's staring into the abyss.

power-2.jpg

• Upvote 1

Reid and the binman, the rest combined aren‘t worth a toss, Reid the only blue to speak objectively about Hyssel, Southall a genuine good egg, like humpty dumpty. Special pjace in hell for Cahill and his ilk.

4 hours ago, Babb'sBurstNad said:

Moustache rep.

I'll see your Mountfield 'tache and raise you a Paul Power lip caterpillar. Not long with the Ev, but an iconic look. Like he's staring into the abyss.

power-2.jpg

That was SteveO's avatar on GOT. Pity he got banned, would love to know how he feels at the moment.

1 hour ago, dockers_strike said:

Sandy Brown, scored a peach of a headed own goal for us and at Woodison too!

If an Everton player does that this season it'll just be another part of the conspiracy by the Powers That Be. 

15 minutes ago, Doctor Troy said:

That was SteveO's avatar on GOT. Pity he got banned, would love to know how he feels at the moment.

giphy.gif

8 hours ago, VladimirIlyich said:

Southall,Bracewell was a hell of a player alongside Reid and Dave Thomas who they signed from QPR and was a cracking little whinger,I mean winger.

Looked up some facts on Dave Thomas and apparently he provided most of the assists for Bob Latchford's 30 goals in a season in the late 1970s.