Quantcast
Man Utd (H) Premier League - 19/1/20 - Page 8 - FF - Football Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content
Bjornebye

Man Utd (H) Premier League - 19/1/20

7 hours ago, viRdjil said:

Hahaha! I’m not Lovren’s biggest fan, but hand on heart he gets in ahead of Maguire. That Gomez and Matip are better is imo not even up for debate.

Rashford ahead of Mo is stupidity on a glorious level.

In short, not a single one of them get in our team. Not one.

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, Grinch said:

Lovren and Maguire together would be comedy gold, a Rodgers defence. 

I’d have Phil Babb and Dominic Matteo playing out from the back with terrified expressions on their face again before I’d take maguire 

• Upvote 1

Rashford can go on the bench. I’m not sure any of their other players get near. Maybe if Pogba wasn’t such a giant cock he might have a shout but unfortunately for him we’re operating in this current reality where he is both shit and a nobhead. 

• Upvote 2

6 hours ago, Captain said:

Hahaha! I’m not Lovren’s biggest fan, but hand on heart he gets in ahead of Maguire. That Gomez and Matip are better is imo not even up for debate.

Rashford ahead of Mo is stupidity on a glorious level.

In short, not a single one of them get in our team. Not one.

Rashford at a push for the bench, but he’s no where near the starting XI

As for Maguire, he’s in with a shout right after Djimi Traore 

• Upvote 1

I was talking to one of the women in work about the match - she’s really nice, sees the best in everyone and doesn't have a bad word for anyone - and she was saying how she wants us to destroy them, to humiliate them and to give them a Sonny Corleone-style beating  (using a dustbin, if necessary).

I've never ever in my entire life seen Liverpool fans, pundits, other fans, podcasters and YouTubers been so confident and blasé about a Liverpool win, like it's a given. We're gonna get beat. Oh my god.

• Upvote 4

21 minutes ago, Bobby Hundreds said:

I've never ever in my entire life seen Liverpool fans, pundits, other fans, podcasters and YouTubers been so confident and blasé about a Liverpool win, like it's a given. We're gonna get beat. Oh my god.

That's OK. The scum are such mental midgets, they will be believing it as well. The only competition will be Trent and Andy seeing who can get the most assists.

30 minutes ago, Evelyn Tentions said:

That's OK. The scum are such mental midgets, they will be believing it as well. The only competition will be Trent and Andy seeing who can get the most assists.

You'd think these being shite and us good would change how you feel about a game but I'm still as nervous now as I was during the 90s.

• Upvote 2

Yep, nervous as fuck about this. In the grand scheme a loss isn't the end of the world, I do expect one sooner or later this season, just not these shower of shites. Can't bear their fans celebrating it as the team to end our dominance in the league and at Anfield, Crackle looking smug as fuck as he bumbles to another victory that he'll claim as a masterclass when let's face it if they get anything from the game it will be because of us being way below par or them getting some fortuitous breaks like the game at OT.

Just win.

• Upvote 3

1 hour ago, Bobby Hundreds said:

You'd think these being shite and us good would change how you feel about a game but I'm still as nervous now as I was during the 90s.

Yep, far too much over confidence for my liking. They score first or we get a red card then it becomes a totally different proposition. They are not as shite as people think and they are expected to lose which could work in their favour. Any sort of win will be very welcome. 

14 minutes ago, manwiththestick said:

Yep, nervous as fuck about this. In the grand scheme a loss isn't the end of the world, I do expect one sooner or later this season, just not these shower of shites. Can't bear their fans celebrating it as the team to end our dominance in the league and at Anfield, Crackle looking smug as fuck as he bumbles to another victory that he'll claim as a masterclass when let's face it if they get anything from the game it will be because of us being way below par or them getting some fortuitous breaks like the game at OT.

Just win.

"The miracle of anfield" we need to be up for this one and show just how much better we are than them, it's OK saying that but we owe those lot a good beating. 

I really don't think they have anything to lose. We do - especially against these, on the run we're on, at home. It'd be the highlight of their poxy, shitty season and we'd never hear the end. 

This is a massive game. All the ingredients for a perfect storm. I don't worry it'll sink our magnificent, round-the-world, Americas Cup boat. I'm not even worried about shipping a bit of water in the short term. I can just imagine it returning to the pier head at the end of a victorious season. With a cock spray-painted down the side. 

• Upvote 3

56 minutes ago, magicrat said:

Yep, far too much over confidence for my liking. They score first or we get a red card then it becomes a totally different proposition. They are not as shite as people think and they are expected to lose which could work in their favour. Any sort of win will be very welcome. 

Agreed, but Newton Heath will win!

1 hour ago, Butch said:

"The miracle of anfield" we need to be up for this one and show just how much better we are than them, it's OK saying that but we owe those lot a good beating. 

Anfield been subdued for a while. Crowd needs to bring their A game for this

44 minutes ago, rb14 said:

I really don't think they have anything to lose. We do - especially against these, on the run we're on, at home. It'd be the highlight of their poxy, shitty season and we'd never hear the end. 

This is a massive game. All the ingredients for a perfect storm. I don't worry it'll sink our magnificent, round-the-world, Americas Cup boat. I'm not even worried about shipping a bit of water in the short term. I can just imagine it returning to the pier head at the end of a victorious season. With a cock spray-painted down the side. 

Don't get this sort of talk.   We're going to win the league and they're going to finish 5th at best, even if they do win today. 

Who the fuck is going to be taken seriously bragging about how many points they took off us.   I know it didn't make me feel much better getting the odd win against them when we were also rans. 

The mancs are fuckin shit. Ole is a cunt. We will deal with them like we deal with every other team that come to Anfield. We’ll smash them about 3-0. 

• Upvote 1

Every pre match thread has 5 stages.

stage 1 this will be tough 

2 actually we are great we should win

3 they are shite actually we are going to batter them 

4 caution advised, too much confidence ,this has an upset all over it

5 mass panic, we are certain to get beat

• Upvote 1