Quantcast
Man Utd (H) Premier League - 19/1/20 - Page 7 - FF - Football Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content
Bjornebye

Man Utd (H) Premier League - 19/1/20

7 minutes ago, Ronnie Whelan said:

Maguire ahead of Joe or Joel. Getthefuckoutofhere.

Rashford is a wonderful young player. Not over Mo though. 

He can warm the bench. I wouldn't have any of those tainted cunts near our side, cunts have that losers mentality, it'll take years to shake that shit off. 3-1 to the reds, Shaq again. 

Potential bus welcome on Sunday:

Solskjaer was also not concerned by suggestions that the United bus could receive a hostile welcome to Anfield on Sunday.

Liverpool were fined €20,000 by Uefa after Manchester City’s bus was hit by projectiles ahead of a Champions League quarter-final in April 2018.

“No safety fears, no,” Solskjaer said. “Of course they want to try to intimidate us but as long as it’s within the boundaries.

“I’ve been sat in a coach or bus going to Europe or to Anfield and whatever they shout and scream you don’t really notice, that’s just part and parcel of these games.”

1 minute ago, kop77 said:

Potential bus welcome on Sunday:

Solskjaer was also not concerned by suggestions that the United bus could receive a hostile welcome to Anfield on Sunday.

Liverpool were fined €20,000 by Uefa after Manchester City’s bus was hit by projectiles ahead of a Champions League quarter-final in April 2018.

“No safety fears, no,” Solskjaer said. “Of course they want to try to intimidate us but as long as it’s within the boundaries.

“I’ve been sat in a coach or bus going to Europe or to Anfield and whatever they shout and scream you don’t really notice, that’s just part and parcel of these games.”

No one gives a fuck about those cunts anymore. It's not like they're city or anything

45 minutes ago, Bobby Hundreds said:

Rashford is a good player. Salah pisses all over him from the greatest height. I'd pick lovren and Matip over Maguire. 

I'd pick Sepp van den Berg and Stephen Caulker over Maguire.

2 hours ago, viRdjil said:

I respectfully disagree obviously, but I can see where you’re coming from if you’re basing it on this season alone. 

Maguire is on a par with Lovren on a bad day (and that's being kind). Gomez and Matip are both far better. 

2 hours ago, viRdjil said:

I respectfully disagree obviously, but I can see where you’re coming from if you’re basing it on this season alone. 

Gomez was even better last year.

Rashford and Martial are quality players. Wouldn't make our front three, but they're the only two I'd consider adding to our squad. 

Some transformation compared to a decade ago.

Just now, 3 Stacks said:

What's bigger than the combined Man United-Liverpool ESPN UK 11?

Your database of promising young footballers in the top seven divisions of twenty two European countries.

At the risk of being sent to Negsville, Arizona , I think Pogba would be phenomenal if Jurgen got his hands on him.

I like Rashford , but don't see anybody else anywhere near our team.

Rashford over Salah is preposterous. With that said, he’s a very good player and Klopp should, from time to time, wistfully declare that he wishes he could add him to our squad, just like Ferguson used to whenever we had a top notch player during their time at the top.

11 minutes ago, TheDrowningMan said:

Rashford over Salah is preposterous. With that said, he’s a very good player and Klopp should, from time to time, wistfully declare that he wishes he could add him to our squad, just like Ferguson used to whenever we had a top notch player during their time at the top.

He should definitely do that.

regarding that team, I hope someone tweets it to Mo...

Half the hype over Rashford is only cause he's english.   Barely better than Origi and obviously no where near our front three. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

3 hours ago, chrisbrand said:

See a lot of this on Twitter. Just trying to wind people up to get more interactions.
Rashford over Salah is just ludicrous.

Seen a lot of the same shite before we played them at OT a few months ago and the cunts got a point off us.

This Miguel cunt at the independent is always having snide digs. ‘Fergie esque’ isn’t what Liverpool are.

The other day he wrote about how Liverpool being undefeated is actually evidence football is in a terrible state and the world is too, coincidentally the way someone would think if they were a very depressed manc bastard. If he’s on twitter can someone please message him lots of vitriolic abuse for me, cheers x

C9EAAF74-9DBD-4AF4-87C3-C2681C95D08A.png

1 hour ago, niallers said:

Dunno if we should bastard them in the cunt or cunt them in the bastard!

I have had a long think about your problem and I think we should do a combination of both

• Upvote 1