Quantcast
Man Utd (H) Premier League - 19/1/20 - Page 45 - FF - Football Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content
Bjornebye

Man Utd (H) Premier League - 19/1/20

7 hours ago, Lizzie Birdsworths Wrinkled Chopper said:

Gini was offside, but what a fucking move and take that was as well.

Plus Bobby’s finish which was just pure filth.

I thought about this when the micro goblin was mouthing off about Liverpool not cutting them up at all. I've actually decided that I don't care when he gets the chop now as he's a fucking cunt.

• Like 1

I think we should spare a thought for the elderly Alex Ferguson. His life's work reduced to ashes before his eyes in a few short years, first his city neighbours and then his greatest rivals first burning his legacy to the ground, then pissing on the remains, his true love mistreated, abused and turned into a national laughing stock...

I'm sorry, I need to pop to the bathroom and clean up.

• Upvote 11

1 hour ago, Shooter in the Motor said:

Gini's nutmeg through Maguire was a thing of beauty.

The difference between both VVD and Gomez when contrasted with Maguire was quite apparent yesterday. Unbelievable run those two are on. 

We really let them off the hook.   Mane should have been on the score sheet, probably twice and Salsh shoulda scores earlier. 

• Upvote 2

14 minutes ago, Numero Veinticinco said:

The difference between both VVD and Gomez when contrasted with Maguire was quite apparent yesterday. Unbelievable run those two are on. 

Joe's pace in recovery is staggering . Made up for the lad 

• Upvote 2

44 minutes ago, Mudface said:

I think we should spare a thought for the elderly Alex Ferguson. His life's work reduced to ashes before his eyes in a few short years, first his city neighbours and then his greatest rivals first burning his legacy to the ground, then pissing on the remains, his true love mistreated, abused and turned into a national laughing stock...

I'm sorry, I need to pop to the bathroom and clean up.

I find that very easy to masturbate too. Well done. 

28 minutes ago, AngryofTuebrook said:

Only if it's realistic to expect every good chance to result in a goal.

Mane and Salah both should have scored the disallowed goal on another day stands. There’s 5 mate.

8 minutes ago, Le Duan said:

Matic reckoned that Utd controlled most of the second half (35 mins) and were close to scoring - BBC sports news

I agree with him. They were desperately unlucky. Ole is really building something there.

• Upvote 1

Its absolutely destroying the Mancs that they wont be able to say we haven't won the Premier league if we win it in May. It's almost like they think its their trophy like Real Madrid think the European cup belongs to them.

Just read an article by Miguel Delaney about United's current state, and this line is it in a nutshell.

"It is actually a dark day when United are looking at minor improvements in performance in a pretty convincing defeat to Liverpool as some kind of positive, especially when that opposition are effectively celebrating a 19th title. That is how far the standards have fallen."

The beauty is, performances like yesterday when finished off with results start to slay the mental block we've had with them in individual games. The last bit to go, and it's on it's way.

They are fucked without Rashford. Their only saving grace is that the other teams competing for a top 4 place are just as bad as them so they might still be able to nick a CL place. If Chelsea and Spuds get their act together they should easily finish above United.

United fans celebrate the day in the year when Liverpool cannot, mathematically, win the League. They might cancel it this year but we can repay the favour...

There have been three iconic seasons since the start of the PL; Utd's treble, Arsenal's invincibles and Citeh massing 100 points. We could match all three this year.