Quantcast
Man Utd (H) Premier League - 19/1/20 - Page 4 - FF - Football Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content
Bjornebye

Man Utd (H) Premier League - 19/1/20

5 minutes ago, halewood pete said:

I just want us to take them apart from the first whistle,score loads of great goals,humiliate them totally.

Not too much to ask surely?

You aren't getting the hang of this acronym thing

• Upvote 1

Klopp on the performance vs Spurs:

"I couldn't be more happy about the result of course and about parts of the performance. But I said to the boys already, we will never start lying to ourselves," Klopp continued. 

"There are parts where we can do better, you see that.

"That's what we have to make sure – that we learn that immediately again and we will. 

"This time it was not intensity, this time it was the rhythm break. I know people will say sometimes it's that and sometimes it's that, but it is like this. 

"We were now used to [a game] three days, three days, four days, three days and now some of us had nine days. Training, yes, but not the intensity – we cannot do that and don't want to do that. 

"So now we are in again and let's carry on."

https://metro.co.uk/2020/01/14/manchester-united-fail-agree-bruno-fernandes-fee-sporting-lisbon-12053592/

They really, really can't do anything right. Everyone at United was pinning the hopes on Ferdandes as the next great hope; a saviour if you will. 

Now they won't pay the fee. The fans will go mental. 

1 minute ago, Captain Turdseye said:

Beardsley is banned at the minute. 

For disparaging Barnes?

Just now, Captain Turdseye said:

Let’s just say I wouldn’t put it past him. 

I prefer to remember Barnes and he putting 4 past United.

2 hours ago, Jordy Brouwer said:

https://metro.co.uk/2020/01/14/manchester-united-fail-agree-bruno-fernandes-fee-sporting-lisbon-12053592/

They really, really can't do anything right. Everyone at United was pinning the hopes on Ferdandes as the next great hope; a saviour if you will. 

Now they won't pay the fee. The fans will go mental. 

Regrettably they will probably get it done

OGS will play on the break similarly to their effort at Man City last month. I am relatively confident as we have a fairly decent record at Anfield I am hearing.

Do whatever it takes to win this one. Hoofball. Knee high studs up tackles. Being generally better that them. ANYTHING!

2 hours ago, sir roger said:

OGS will play on the break similarly to their effort at Man City last month. I am relatively confident as we have a fairly decent record at Anfield I am hearing.

Just put in a Sheffield United type performance where we keep around 75% posession, they can't hurt us if they don't have the ball.

I'm not usually confident about facing this mob but I reckon we're going to smash the living shite out of them this weekend. A similar hiding to the one we gave them in Jose's last game awaits.

I see that Eric bailey is expected to be fit for this, I hope they rush him back into the starting line up after fuck all match fitness, probably something what OGS could do. He's not that fucking good as it is, I imagine our forwards would have a field day at Anfield against a Bailey lacking match fitness and slab head MaGuire who was rushed back himself after a knock. 

24 minutes ago, Pistonbroke said:

I see that Eric bailey is expected to be fit for this, I hope they rush him back into the starting line up after fuck all match fitness, probably something what OGS could do. He's not that fucking good as it is, I imagine our forwards would have a field day at Anfield against a Bailey lacking match fitness and slab head MaGuire who was rushed back himself after a knock. 

You would prefer this to the opportunity of enjoying a Phil Jones performance?