Quantcast
Man Utd (H) Premier League - 19/1/20 - Page 39 - FF - Football Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content
Bjornebye

Man Utd (H) Premier League - 19/1/20

1 minute ago, Moo said:

Keane is 100% right, Carragher talking shit.  All Keane was saying was that Solskjaer should be given more time, as all new managers should really, Carragher acting like it's an outrageous suggestion. 

I see where he's coming from. I've wanted managers gone when you don't think they were qualified to begin with and you don't trust them to spent well or improve.

3 minutes ago, Lizzie Birdsworths Wrinkled Chopper said:

The fake smiles on Carra and Keane when it went to the break were superb.

Subtitle writer’s dream.

They had obviously been told to behave during the break 

2 minutes ago, rotoq said:

I see where he's coming from. I've wanted managers gone when you don't think they were qualified to begin with and you don't trust them to spent well or improve.

Hodgson & Rodgers case in point.

2 minutes ago, Anubis said:

Alisson releasing some pent up energy.

Very reminiscent of N'Gog against them too, very similar goal at a similar time in the game.

Reina was up there celebrating with N'Gog that day.

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Anubis said:

I'd let him off with physical training for the week. Glorious to see what it means to the fellow. 

Just now, Pistonbroke said:

I'd let him off with physical training for the week. Glorious to see what it means to the fellow. 

*fella 

8 minutes ago, Anubis said:

Genuinely want to join his gospel choir. Reckon any mass with him, fab and bob bouncing around at is on a par with the kop at it's best. 

32 minutes ago, Moo said:

Keane is 100% right, Carragher talking shit.  All Keane was saying was that Solskjaer should be given more time, as all new managers should really, Carragher acting like it's an outrageous suggestion. 

He was a legend of a player, heart and courage. Carragher a pundit though, I'm not sure.

On the game, I'm proud of the team and it's Wolves next.

1 hour ago, Pistonbroke said:

Just texted my manc mate, he blamed the squad being shit and Ole being even worse whilst begrudgingly saying we are the best team by a country mile.......he them wished me a good evening as he wants to watch a film, hahahaha. 

Bet hes gone to watch Back to the future.

• Upvote 1

On we march.

It would be so much better if our finishing was much more ruthless. Yes we are getting goals and grabbing all the points, but a lot of games have been on a knife-edge largely down to us not killing it off. I can't think of the last time where all of our front 3 were totally on it. One of them has usually been a little off, and today it was Sadio. Since Bobby hasn't scored at Anfield this season, and Mo never does well against the Mancs, Sadio was the one on whom you'd pin our best chances of getting a goal. Bobby was denied a (great) goal by a VAR official being very lenient with De Gea - it was far less than the sort of thing alehouse cunts are allowed to get away with again and again. Mo actually scored a goal today but could have had one much earlier if he had been all Mo-vs-Man-Utd.

We've yet to play West Ham this season, so they are the only side we've yet to beat. That is some going considering we're not even two thirds into the season.

• Upvote 1

59 minutes ago, J-V said:

image.png.14baa58fb0a837a7c2cf8ae8ca7e91bb.png

I guess, to translate, you're a fucking thick cunt. A bit weird for asking for confirmation, but I guess that's the kind of thing that fucking thick cunts do.

9 minutes ago, gkmacca said:

I guess, to translate, you're a fucking thick cunt. A bit weird for asking for confirmation, but I guess that's the kind of thing that fucking thick cunts do.

I guess you got confused what with you being a thick cunt even the bold word didn't help you out.  Tyler has always been a piece of work especially where we're cocerned you absolute fucking tit.

1 hour ago, Pistonbroke said:

Just texted my manc mate, he blamed the squad being shit and Ole being even worse whilst begrudgingly saying we are the best team by a country mile.......he them wished me a good evening as he wants to watch a film, hahahaha. 

This movie?

220px-Answers_to_Nothing_Poster.jpg&f=1&