Quantcast
Man Utd (H) Premier League - 19/1/20 - Page 35 - FF - Football Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content
Bjornebye

Man Utd (H) Premier League - 19/1/20

Fucking hell that was emotional. I had tears in my eyes after Mo’s winner. Bloody hell.

i actually was enjoying this more than I expected til about the hour mark, from when it became horrible to watch and I was practically hiding behind my pint.

these lads are not only a fabulous bunch of footballers, but so strong mentally, incredible.

• Upvote 2

8 minutes ago, Lee909 said:

Just a slight shame that the late Ox shot hit the post in the 1-1 draw. Could easy be sitting sitting here P22 W22

or VAR/Atkinson (useless cunt) did it's job.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

4 minutes ago, Aventus said:

Fully deserved win. 

Glad De Gea didn't end up going up for the corner at the end, made the goal even more satisfying. 

How fast is Allison? I was confused as fuck seeing him sliding into the frame on his knees, dying to see the video of his full run. 

Does that break our record for consecutive clean sheets? 

Not Pepe Reina went 10 or 11 games without conceding 

I've not had a drop of Alcohol since New Years day, not sure how I managed to watch that without searching the house to find something. My willpower is amazing. 

• Upvote 2

Have that, you fucking horrible manc bastards.

Got a mate who has a seasie in lower tier of main stand just slightly towards Anny Road end from halfway and he said they were at their full vile songbook today.

Horrible shithouse rats.

As for the game....get fucking in.

1 minute ago, bizzle10 said:

FFS why do all the sky presenters want our players say title is won no player is going to say it although we have won it

So they can write some shite about us being arrogant cunts and disrespectful 

Think I'll watch that again with a nice cup of coffee and a slice of cake. Then I'll watch MOTD 2 later to see how bitter they all sound. 

1 minute ago, J-V said:

Evra shut the fuck up you little rat.

Just laugh at him mate, he isn't worth letting under your skin. Enjoy the fact the fucking bitter troll is hurting and that all he has left to offer the game is his bitterness.