Quantcast
Man Utd (H) Premier League - 19/1/20 - Page 34 - FF - Football Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content
Bjornebye

Man Utd (H) Premier League - 19/1/20

Excellent work, reds. Thinking about it, if we'd slapped them all over Anfield it'd be more questions for Rice Krispie cunt to answer. Hopefully this narrative of "ooh didn't they do well, they gave Liverpool a great game, had a right go" will work its way into the yernited boardroom and it's a few more months for him.

• Upvote 1

Just a slight shame that the late Ox shot hit the post in the 1-1 draw. Could easy be sitting sitting here P22 W22

Get the fuck in!!!!!!!!!

Thought we started off a bit nervous, but once we scored we dominated that first half and the mancs couldn't have complained if they went in 3-0 down. Second half we played at a pace an intensity for the first 25 minutes that the mancs couldn't breathe. How the fuck that second goal didn't go in I'll never know, Mancs rode their luck big time and we spunked a few chances as well. Mancs actually tried a bit in the last 15 as we looked knackered, guess that was the only tactics that fucking gnome had. That ball to Salah from Alisson was a thing of beauty and Mo slotted it away calmy, would have been better for my nerves if that had happened 10 minutes earlier. But it is what it is and we kept a clean sheet, Gomez and big Virg were immense and scored two more goals than those useless cunts, 3 points and we march on.

Bobby, Ox, Hendo and Wij were fucking amazing today and we defended with aplomb apart from a few times.

Satisfactory Sunday and I'm a very happy bunny.

Get the fuck in!!!!!!!!! again...16 points clear and a game in hand, bring it home boys. 

and fuck the mancs. 

• Upvote 3

Just now, Grinch said:

Ten more wins. 

Won't take that

City have a bastard of a run

Sheff Utd A

Spurs A

West Ham H

Leicester A

Arsenal H

Utd A

Burnley H

Chelsea A

Liverpool H

If we win all of our games between now and the end of February we'd be 33 points ahead of every team outside the top four with 30 to play for...

Wijnaldum and van Dijk were world class. Thought it was a bit all heart no brains from us. We should have been way out of sight and United played some good stuff at times in the second half but we're a steamroller. Just refuse to not win. 

13 minutes ago, ZonkoVille77 said:

Anyone know where Salah is today? Or against the mancs every time we play them?

i think I saw him at the end there

• Upvote 1

Fully deserved win. 

Glad De Gea didn't end up going up for the corner at the end, made the goal even more satisfying. 

How fast is Allison? I was confused as fuck seeing him sliding into the frame on his knees, dying to see the video of his full run. 

Does that break our record for consecutive clean sheets?