Quantcast
Man Utd (H) Premier League - 19/1/20 - Page 12 - FF - Football Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content
Bjornebye

Man Utd (H) Premier League - 19/1/20

1 hour ago, Stickman said:

Jabba the Hut wannabe Neil Custis nearly bursting into tears on Sunday Supplement over everyone wanking over Liverpool and how they "blew the title " last season .

Fair play to Rob Wallace who just looks at him with a smirk on his face 

What an absolute tool he looked with his little rant. 

2 minutes ago, dockers_strike said:

I nearly put my foot through my new 55" high tech LG tv screen when the fat obnoxious cunt said that! Built out of lego, fuck off you cunt.

As opposed to OT which is built out of scaffolding and no more nails. 

34 minutes ago, Anubis said:

You can even remove a section of the roof so it leaks, like the real thing....

LEGO_OldTrafford_4.jpg

It needs 3898 pieces putting together which is only slightly less than the team. 

1 hour ago, Tj hooker said:

Do you like waiting in a big Queue pal I expect it would be massive a bit like him 

It would be worth the wait mate ! 

im fucking loving listening to all these pricks spout any excuse they can think of to have a dig at us.Both sides of Manchester are as bad as 1 another full of shit and hate the thought of us winning anything just makes my smile even bigger.Now wipe the floor with mancs today so we can hear even more bullshit excuses 

2 minutes ago, andyj said:

im fucking loving listening to all these pricks spout any excuse they can think of to have a dig at us.Both sides of Manchester are as bad as 1 another full of shit and hate the thought of us winning anything just makes my smile even bigger.Now wipe the floor with mancs today so we can hear even more bullshit excuses 

I mean, imagine if we won the league and retained our European title..

24 minutes ago, manwiththestick said:

I mean, imagine if we won the league and retained our European title..

They're collective heads would fall off. How Glorious would that be. 

I hate the games against this lot. Biggest game of the season for me, hate them. 

5 minutes ago, sir roger said:

I hate the Old Trafford games but Anfield ones not so much.

I love the games at Anfield, mate. Biggest club game in Europe if not the World in my humble opinion. You can keep you 'el classico' and South American derbies. This is it, the big one.

• Upvote 1

I hope we fucking anhilate them.

Stranegly not feeling nervous which is odd because I'm normally a pessimisstic shithouse.  Last time I was confident was Chelsea 2014 and we know how that turned out.

Cunt the fucking cunts.

2 hours ago, Bjornebye said:

Here he is. I'd never tire of punching his wobbly head in

Fucking hell. You can tell the fat bastard is sweating through his suit trying to come up with a coherent reason that we're not as good as everyone says while everyone else there watches on in amusement. How sad is that.  

17 minutes ago, 3 Stacks said:

Fucking hell. You can tell the fat bastard is sweating through his suit trying to come up with a coherent reason that we're not as good as everyone says while everyone else there watches on in amusement. How sad is that.  

Delusional fat cunt, hope he chokes on his daily dose of cock cheese. Obviously a right cunt working for those bastards.