You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Man Utd (H) Premier League - 19/1/20

Bjornebye

22 hours ago, Red Phoenix said:

But I still daren't watch us play, last game I saw was us winning the CL. Even if we actually win the title and haven't been beaten I'm still not watching. I'll want the unbeaten run at that point instead.

In other words, fearing jinxing things by watching fucking sucks, but I'll just keep freaking out looking at livescore and hope it lasts until the end of the season so we're unbeaten. If it carries on I'll make a point of downloading torrents of matches after they've finished.

Enjoy;

https://footballfullmatch.com/premier-league/liverpool-vs-manchester-united-19-01-2020/

• Upvote 1

Keane Questioned By Police Over Whereabouts Of Jamie Carragher

Keane and Carragher

-

Roy Keane’s questioning in relation to the disappearance of Jamie Carragher has been extended by a further 12 hours, London Metropolitan Police confirmed tonight. Keane was witnessed bundling Carragher into the boot of his Toyota Corolla shortly after the pair engaged in a heated on-air row.

Handbags

Roy Keane“Handbags,” Keane told Soccer on Sunday via telephone. “Ok, I’ve snuck out from the shadows in the carpark and smashed a crowbar over Jamie’s head, but he’s gone down easy to be fair. But that’s your modern pundit. Maybe analysing games is a little too much for the lad.”

“How should I know?” said the former UTD captain, when asked if he knows the whereabouts of Carragher. “You dump a man into The Thames at night and there’s no telling where the current might take them. But as I’ve told the police a hundred times, Jamie was more or less still breathing when he entered the water.”

“Maybe one or two will go easy on Ole now,” added Keane. “There’s plenty more room in The Thames for Graham and the boy Redknapp

Keane makes good tv as a pundit. In terms of his views he’s a complete hypocrite he changes his mind and opinion over stuff very quickly.
Carragher was right when he called him out over his views on the manager at Utd the other night he’s saying they all need time and wasn’t that long ago he was called for Jose to get sacked.

i thought it was interesting Cara gave him an opportunity to call out the owners / Woodward as whose to blame for the issues at UTD and Keane bottled it by saying he’s not involved in the club so he’s no idea. 
I heard him on an irish interview recently and he spoke about doing punditry is like an interview for a job. He wants to go back into management so he held off having a pop at utds owners. 

To sum up great player but a cunt. 

• Upvote 1

They had better get used to it. The Glazers aren't going anywhere. 

Their fans are bellends anyway. They only enjoy success because it means bragging about it or getting one over another club. I'd love Klopp to win more European Cups than Alex Ferguson. Especially after them going on about how many finals he lost. When they win their fans are in your face. When they are shit they disappear off the face of the earth and refuse to talk about football at all.

When it stops they all just moan about the Glazers or Edward Woodward deliberately fucking up transfers.

It's because everyone knows they are loaded and want to fleece them.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Doctor Troy said:

Their fans are bellends anyway. They only enjoy success because it means bragging about it or getting one over another club.

When it stops they all just moan about the Glazers or Edward Woodward deliberately fucking up transfers.

I think we’re probably the last people that should be gloating about shite owners after Moores sold us to a couple of carpet baggers that took us to the brink of bankruptcy. 

51 minutes ago, Doctor Troy said:

Their fans are bellends anyway. They only enjoy success because it means bragging about it or getting one over another club. I'd love Klopp to win more European Cups than Alex Ferguson. Especially after them going on about how many finals he lost. When they win their fans are in your face. When they are shit they disappear off the face of the earth and refuse to talk about football at all.

Quite. They've got no soul. 

I really like pundit Keane. Like pundit Neville he's good value in terms of knowing his stuff and not pretending to be anything but themselves (the Neville family are all sports nerds, after all).

But then I don't mind commentary McManaman or pundit Carra either.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, magicrat said:

I think we’re probably the last people that should be gloating about shite owners after Moores sold us to a couple of carpet baggers that took us to the brink of bankruptcy. 

Very true, except for the fact that there was a distinct lack of empathy from united fans when we were dealing with that shit.

1 hour ago, El Rojo said:

They acknowledge our brilliance, but, crucially, both insist that Solskjaer needs more time.

That is the most important part. I would say he deserves about another two and a half years to see if he can win a trophy in roughly the same amount of time it took Ferguson and Klopp to get off the mark.

I really like the Super Sunday post game discussions.

Souness and Keane have mutual respect so don't argue with each other, then you have Souness having zero respect for Gary Neville and always causing arguments with him and now that there's friction between Carragher and Keane, it'll most likely go off again in the near future.

Great entertainment.

• Upvote 1