You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Man Utd (H) Premier League - 19/1/20

Bjornebye

1 minute ago, Moo said:

Keane is 100% right, Carragher talking shit.  All Keane was saying was that Solskjaer should be given more time, as all new managers should really, Carragher acting like it's an outrageous suggestion. 

I see where he's coming from. I've wanted managers gone when you don't think they were qualified to begin with and you don't trust them to spent well or improve.

Guest Pistonbroke
3 minutes ago, Anubis said:

Alisson releasing some pent up energy.

I'd let him off with physical training for the week. Glorious to see what it means to the fellow. 

32 minutes ago, Moo said:

Keane is 100% right, Carragher talking shit.  All Keane was saying was that Solskjaer should be given more time, as all new managers should really, Carragher acting like it's an outrageous suggestion. 

He was a legend of a player, heart and courage. Carragher a pundit though, I'm not sure.

On the game, I'm proud of the team and it's Wolves next.

1 hour ago, Pistonbroke said:

Just texted my manc mate, he blamed the squad being shit and Ole being even worse whilst begrudgingly saying we are the best team by a country mile.......he them wished me a good evening as he wants to watch a film, hahahaha. 

Bet hes gone to watch Back to the future.

On we march.

It would be so much better if our finishing was much more ruthless. Yes we are getting goals and grabbing all the points, but a lot of games have been on a knife-edge largely down to us not killing it off. I can't think of the last time where all of our front 3 were totally on it. One of them has usually been a little off, and today it was Sadio. Since Bobby hasn't scored at Anfield this season, and Mo never does well against the Mancs, Sadio was the one on whom you'd pin our best chances of getting a goal. Bobby was denied a (great) goal by a VAR official being very lenient with De Gea - it was far less than the sort of thing alehouse cunts are allowed to get away with again and again. Mo actually scored a goal today but could have had one much earlier if he had been all Mo-vs-Man-Utd.

We've yet to play West Ham this season, so they are the only side we've yet to beat. That is some going considering we're not even two thirds into the season.

• Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, gkmacca said:

I guess, to translate, you're a fucking thick cunt. A bit weird for asking for confirmation, but I guess that's the kind of thing that fucking thick cunts do.

I guess you got confused what with you being a thick cunt even the bold word didn't help you out.  Tyler has always been a piece of work especially where we're cocerned you absolute fucking tit.

1 hour ago, Pistonbroke said:

Just texted my manc mate, he blamed the squad being shit and Ole being even worse whilst begrudgingly saying we are the best team by a country mile.......he them wished me a good evening as he wants to watch a film, hahahaha. 

This movie?

220px-Answers_to_Nothing_Poster.jpg&f=1&