You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Man Utd (H) Premier League - 19/1/20

Bjornebye

Fucking hell that was emotional. I had tears in my eyes after Mo’s winner. Bloody hell.

i actually was enjoying this more than I expected til about the hour mark, from when it became horrible to watch and I was practically hiding behind my pint.

these lads are not only a fabulous bunch of footballers, but so strong mentally, incredible.

• Upvote 2

4 minutes ago, Aventus said:

Fully deserved win. 

Glad De Gea didn't end up going up for the corner at the end, made the goal even more satisfying. 

How fast is Allison? I was confused as fuck seeing him sliding into the frame on his knees, dying to see the video of his full run. 

Does that break our record for consecutive clean sheets? 

Not Pepe Reina went 10 or 11 games without conceding 

Guest Pistonbroke

I've not had a drop of Alcohol since New Years day, not sure how I managed to watch that without searching the house to find something. My willpower is amazing. 

Have that, you fucking horrible manc bastards.

Got a mate who has a seasie in lower tier of main stand just slightly towards Anny Road end from halfway and he said they were at their full vile songbook today.

Horrible shithouse rats.

As for the game....get fucking in.

Guest Pistonbroke

Think I'll watch that again with a nice cup of coffee and a slice of cake. Then I'll watch MOTD 2 later to see how bitter they all sound. 

Guest Pistonbroke
1 minute ago, J-V said:

Evra shut the fuck up you little rat.

Just laugh at him mate, he isn't worth letting under your skin. Enjoy the fact the fucking bitter troll is hurting and that all he has left to offer the game is his bitterness.