You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Man Utd (H) Premier League - 19/1/20

Bjornebye

1 hour ago, Stickman said:

Jabba the Hut wannabe Neil Custis nearly bursting into tears on Sunday Supplement over everyone wanking over Liverpool and how they "blew the title " last season .

Fair play to Rob Wallace who just looks at him with a smirk on his face 

What an absolute tool he looked with his little rant. 

im fucking loving listening to all these pricks spout any excuse they can think of to have a dig at us.Both sides of Manchester are as bad as 1 another full of shit and hate the thought of us winning anything just makes my smile even bigger.Now wipe the floor with mancs today so we can hear even more bullshit excuses 

2 minutes ago, andyj said:

im fucking loving listening to all these pricks spout any excuse they can think of to have a dig at us.Both sides of Manchester are as bad as 1 another full of shit and hate the thought of us winning anything just makes my smile even bigger.Now wipe the floor with mancs today so we can hear even more bullshit excuses 

I mean, imagine if we won the league and retained our European title..

24 minutes ago, manwiththestick said:

I mean, imagine if we won the league and retained our European title..

They're collective heads would fall off. How Glorious would that be. 

I hate the games against this lot. Biggest game of the season for me, hate them. 

2 hours ago, Bjornebye said:

Here he is. I'd never tire of punching his wobbly head in

Fucking hell. You can tell the fat bastard is sweating through his suit trying to come up with a coherent reason that we're not as good as everyone says while everyone else there watches on in amusement. How sad is that.  

17 minutes ago, 3 Stacks said:

Fucking hell. You can tell the fat bastard is sweating through his suit trying to come up with a coherent reason that we're not as good as everyone says while everyone else there watches on in amusement. How sad is that.  

Delusional fat cunt, hope he chokes on his daily dose of cock cheese. Obviously a right cunt working for those bastards.