You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Man Utd (H) Premier League - 19/1/20

Bjornebye

Guest Pistonbroke
18 minutes ago, Doctor Troy said:

I just hope that theres no decent manager available in the summer and they either stick with him or just appoint another short term manager with no real plan of how to take them forward.

Just hope the Glazers carry on for another 5 years. The spoilt bastard fans will be getting their Norwich scarves out again soon. 

Looks like they aren't signing Bruno Fernandes as they wont pay Sporting the £68m they want and they said no to a deal with unrealistic add ons like Man Utd winning the CL and Fernandes winning the Ballon D'or.

Yeah, lovely to see the amount of players they are missing out on, especially since the majority of them are either youngsters and not exactly World beaters.

Another thing about Solksjaer, was he anything other than a decent player who has dined out on that Cl final forever? I can't remember Manc fans banging on about him much until he became their manager. He's fucking bang average as a manager and his highlight seems to be winning a game against PSG which all became pointless in the next round. 

19 minutes ago, Stickman said:

Jabba the Hut wannabe Neil Custis nearly bursting into tears on Sunday Supplement over everyone wanking over Liverpool and how they "blew the title " last season .

Fair play to Rob Wallace who just looks at him with a smirk on his face 

I was was watching that aswell.

"Old Trafford still better looking than Anfield"

The look of bemusement on the other journos faces as he came out with his bile was great to see.

• Upvote 1

I see the mirror are reporting that koulibaly is going to the Mancs after Fergie spoke to him. 

Yeah as if hes going to move to a team worse that the one he is playing for at the minute when no doubt every top club in europe will be after him and hopefully us as well.

24 minutes ago, Stickman said:

Jabba the Hut wannabe Neil Custis nearly bursting into tears on Sunday Supplement over everyone wanking over Liverpool and how they "blew the title " last season .

Fair play to Rob Wallace who just looks at him with a smirk on his face 

I saw that too, he is such a bitter twat

2 minutes ago, Bobby Hundreds said:

Old Trafford is a shithole that's falling apart. He is in better shape.

Yes I was there a few seasons ago when we knocked them out the EL and was really surprised just how much of a shit whole the ground is. Dont get me wrong the VIP section I was in was top notch but the general state of the ground was shite. 

12 minutes ago, Leyton388 said:

I see the mirror are reporting that koulibaly is going to the Mancs after Fergie spoke to him. 

Yeah as if hes going to move to a team worse that the one he is playing for at the minute when no doubt every top club in europe will be after him and hopefully us as well.

Been offered £11m a year at PSG according to the italian media. 

If we win today and then can't take  a 16 point lead and a game in hand to win the league then I don't think anyone could dispute we've blown the title. 

Losing by a point to the most expensive squad the world has ever seen while only having one defeat in an entire season doesn't even remotely come close to throwing a title away or bottling it.

I don't know why anyone is surprised, the average football journalist in the UK hasn't got a fucking clue. One who works for the shittest newspaper in the country is going to be even more useless than the rest as otherwise they'd probably work for a real newspaper. Not a glorified comic book written for people who can barely string a sentence together. 

• Upvote 6

20 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

Here he is. I'd never tire of punching his wobbly head in

Just a knobhead shithouse who’s banned from Anfield along with the rest of his paper, so can’t watch his team live. Cry, you little twat.

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, Leyton388 said:

Took his beloved United 26 let's not forget.

Thought it was 27 years and a 98 minute game Sheffield Wednesday were bursting their balloon in, let's not forget! It would have been very interesting to see how their 27 year wait had of panned out if they hadnt of got those 2 goals in the 94th and 96th minutes.

7 minutes ago, Leyton388 said:

I love the fact he says Anfield is built out of Lego and that OT is better looking when he is banned from the ground so hasn't even been.

I nearly put my foot through my new 55" high tech LG tv screen when the fat obnoxious cunt said that! Built out of lego, fuck off you cunt.

3 minutes ago, dockers_strike said:

Thought it was 27 years and a 98 minute game Sheffield Wednesday were bursting their balloon in, let's not forget! It would have been very interesting to see how their 27 year wait had of panned out if they hadnt of got those 2 goals in the 94th and 96th minutes.

Or that FA cup game against Forrest that If they would have lost Fergie was getting sacked.