You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Man Utd (H) Premier League - 19/1/20

Bjornebye

1 hour ago, Leyton388 said:

Being reported on redcafe and the MEN this is the United squad for tomorrow. 

De Gea, Romero, Grant, Jones, Wan-Bissaka, Lindelof, Williams, Bailly, Maguire, Dalot, Shaw, Lingard, Matic, Fred, Pereira, Gomes, Mata, Chong, James, Martial, Greenwood.

No Rashford? Won't be surprised if he's suddenly available tomorrow.

Had quick look on Pogba’s twitter account to see if he’d posted anything about the game, but he’s maintaining radio silence. The Adidas bit on his account did amuse me though, given his banner picture....

The Official Paul Labile Pogba Twitter account. Proud to represent 

@adidasfootball across the world!

1080x360

1 minute ago, dockers_strike said:

Ah, you couldnt make it up, could you? Apparently solskjaer is trying to 'taunt' Jurgen by saying we arent a great team. How he says that given the utter shite he's served up bemuses me.

Reminds me of Moyes at Everton, throw the odd dig at the Kopites and their fans are a lot more forgiving of their own team being turd. 

This isn't going to be as easy as everyone thinks. I think we play better when we have 2 games per week. Even though fatigue can be an issue, the momentum can be more important. I wouldn't be surprised to see us struggling to get in the flow in the first half. I'll go a 2-1 win but crap performance. And that'll do, Donkey. That'll do.

I am going to the game. I'll probably go into town first, drink copious quantities of a fermented vegetable drink (and not even need the toilet); fight with some army punks; shag some hotties then casually stroll to the ground.

I'll be leading the singing so don't worry about the atmosphere. Have a listen. You'll be able to hear me. I am the one with the deep masculine baritone.

• Upvote 8

47 minutes ago, Jennings said:

I am going to the game. I'll probably go into town first, drink copious quantities of a fermented vegetable drink (and not even need the toilet); fight with some army punks; shag some hotties then casually stroll to the ground.

I'll be leading the singing so don't worry about the atmosphere. Have a listen. You'll be able to hear me. I am the one with the deep masculine baritone.

Big match beaut.

Guest Pistonbroke

It's the cunts cup final. Win it and like you say, he'll bang on about it until the end of the season. Lose it and he'll just bang on about having a young team and rebuilding. Thankfully, just about everybody in football knows he's a shit cunt out of his depth. 

2 minutes ago, Pistonbroke said:

It's the cunts cup final. Win it and like you say, he'll bang on about it until the end of the season. Lose it and he'll just bang on about having a young team and rebuilding. Thankfully, just about everybody in football knows he's a shit cunt out of his depth. 

I just hope that theres no decent manager available in the summer and they either stick with him or just appoint another short term manager with no real plan of how to take them forward.

Just hope the Glazers carry on for another 5 years. The spoilt bastard fans will be getting their Norwich scarves out again soon. 

Looks like they aren't signing Bruno Fernandes as they wont pay Sporting the £68m they want and they said no to a deal with unrealistic add ons like Man Utd winning the CL and Fernandes winning the Ballon D'or.

1 hour ago, Jennings said:

I always knew if I set a good example it would eventually catch on.