You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Man Utd (H) Premier League - 19/1/20

Bjornebye

Klopp on the performance vs Spurs:

"I couldn't be more happy about the result of course and about parts of the performance. But I said to the boys already, we will never start lying to ourselves," Klopp continued. 

"There are parts where we can do better, you see that.

"That's what we have to make sure – that we learn that immediately again and we will. 

"This time it was not intensity, this time it was the rhythm break. I know people will say sometimes it's that and sometimes it's that, but it is like this. 

"We were now used to [a game] three days, three days, four days, three days and now some of us had nine days. Training, yes, but not the intensity – we cannot do that and don't want to do that. 

"So now we are in again and let's carry on."

2 hours ago, Jordy Brouwer said:

https://metro.co.uk/2020/01/14/manchester-united-fail-agree-bruno-fernandes-fee-sporting-lisbon-12053592/

They really, really can't do anything right. Everyone at United was pinning the hopes on Ferdandes as the next great hope; a saviour if you will. 

Now they won't pay the fee. The fans will go mental. 

Regrettably they will probably get it done

2 hours ago, sir roger said:

OGS will play on the break similarly to their effort at Man City last month. I am relatively confident as we have a fairly decent record at Anfield I am hearing.

Just put in a Sheffield United type performance where we keep around 75% posession, they can't hurt us if they don't have the ball.

Guest Pistonbroke

I see that Eric bailey is expected to be fit for this, I hope they rush him back into the starting line up after fuck all match fitness, probably something what OGS could do. He's not that fucking good as it is, I imagine our forwards would have a field day at Anfield against a Bailey lacking match fitness and slab head MaGuire who was rushed back himself after a knock. 

24 minutes ago, Pistonbroke said:

I see that Eric bailey is expected to be fit for this, I hope they rush him back into the starting line up after fuck all match fitness, probably something what OGS could do. He's not that fucking good as it is, I imagine our forwards would have a field day at Anfield against a Bailey lacking match fitness and slab head MaGuire who was rushed back himself after a knock. 

You would prefer this to the opportunity of enjoying a Phil Jones performance?