You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Man Utd (H) Premier League - 19/1/20

Bjornebye

16 hours ago, TheDrowningMan said:

This is their biggest match for quite some time - the opportunity to become the only team to avoid defeat against a record-breaking Liverpool team. They’ll be massively up for it and it’s hard to not to be really worried about this fixture.

And we're just there to make up the numbers?

Cunt them. Cunt them hard. Right in the bastard.

They're average as hell, crap on most days but bizarrely are capable of major upsets. They more than anyone else would love to end our unbeaten run and try to derail our title challenge so expect them to put in their best performance of the season. Needless to say we'll win if we're at our best so I'm not too worried....

• Upvote 1

57 minutes ago, an tha said:

Really want us to bum these dead hard.

Never ever forget what these horrible bastards have been like for about 20 years of winning everything....time to rub their fucking noses in it good and proper.

20 fucking years of those horrible manc bastards lording it over everybody...

Mocking us, rubbing our noses in it.

All the media kissing their arses.

Referees favouring them.

All the last minute winners they got.

Trophy after trophy after trophy.

The smug horrible bastards winning everything.

Now they are literally shite, their dynasty over and a club in dire straits....and it is time for us to kick them and kick them hard whilst they are down.

Have no sympathy for them, don't even look at them and shrug and call them irrelevant - enjoy every moment of their decline, and hopefully it will last and last and get worse and worse for them.

Enjoy watching the horrible fucking rats suffer.

Just goes to show their entire dynasty was built on sand. One man built it and as soon as he left it crumbled. They are back where they belong now in a position they have spent most of their history. 

Biggest club in the world my arse. Fuckers only have 3 european cups and have never retained it.

35 minutes ago, Baltar said:

They're average as hell, crap on most days but bizarrely are capable of major upsets. They more than anyone else would love to end our unbeaten run and try to derail our title challenge so expect them to put in their best performance of the season. Needless to say we'll win if we're at our best so I'm not too worried....

History repeating itself like between 1969 to 1994 then. Even in our pomp, they used to play out of their skin against us but get beat by some shite teams.

59 minutes ago, Leyton388 said:

Just goes to show their entire dynasty was built on sand. One man built it and as soon as he left it crumbled. They are back where they belong now in a position they have spent most of their history. 

Biggest club in the world my arse. Fuckers only have 3 european cups and have never retained it.

They got really lucky that they were really good just as the game became the money driven show it is now.

OK they were always media darlings, we always called them the glams in the 80's - and they did have a huge support...but this biggest club in the world lark only came about with them being the best when the game changed, they cashed in like fuck and exploited it to the max....they were much cleverer than us too, they were building a megastore whilst we still had a portacabin at the back of the main stand....but it was all about the timing with them.

Let's hope they are now locked in another long, long period of mediocrity.

9 minutes ago, an tha said:

They got really lucky that they were really good just as the game became the money driven show it is now.

OK they were always media darlings, we always called them the glams in the 80's - and they did have a huge support...but this biggest club in the world lark only came about with them being the best when the game changed, they cashed in like fuck and exploited it to the max....they were much cleverer than us too, they were building a megastore whilst we still had a portacabin at the back of the main stand....but it was all about the timing with them.

Let's hope they are now locked in another long, long period of mediocrity.

Hahaha bloody hell I remember that. David Moores was such a poor chairman he was incapable of seeing the bigger picture and sold the club out for his own benefit.

• Upvote 1

19 hours ago, Trumo said:

Style. Heart. Opportunism. Vigour. Energy. Expertise. Mentality. Urgency. Panache. Meticulousness. Obduracy. Organisation. Know-how. Spark. Accuracy. Ruthlessness. Structure. Efficiency.

I don't ask for much.

Apart from West Ham (who we haven't played yet), they are the only side we haven't beaten in the league so far. Let's correct that, put them back in their box, and tell everybody that Woodward should give Gollum Jr a new contract doubling his salary. Oh, and Mo, if you feel like turning up for this one for once, that would be great.

The only game we have dropped points this season is the game Salah was out.

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Kevin D said:

Just letting the good folks on this forum know, I am now 4 and a half years into not watching Liverpool/Mancs game.

I cannot recommend it enough.

And also, if we win, we're gonna need someone else to post that Bart strutting Gif.

Just post it now on the assumption we will win.

32 minutes ago, Kevin D said:

Just letting the good folks on this forum know, I am now 4 and a half years into not watching Liverpool/Mancs game.

I cannot recommend it enough.

And also, if we win, we're gonna need someone else to post that Bart strutting Gif.

I'll post the Nelson one if we don't.