Quantcast
Players you wanted us to sign, but they signed for someone else and then were shit - Page 2 - FF - Football Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content
Jose Jones

Players you wanted us to sign, but they signed for someone else and then were shit

I thought Willian was gonna be the signing that would make us unstoppable going forward. We got Victor Moses on loan instead, but we were unstoppable going forward anyway, and Willian has never really done that much at Chelsea.

1 hour ago, cloggypop said:

I was at that pre season Feyenoord friendly and he was fantastic. He wasn't 28 like and, to be fair, I reckon it was probably the much too early move to Real Madrid that fucked him up rather than the Ev. 

Fat thumbs, should have been 18

Forgot he went to Real first to be honest. 

2 hours ago, Trojan1892 said:

Phil Jones I wanted, he was class at Blackburn and it looked like we were getting him and Henderson at the same time he then went to them....

He’s fucking awful 

He just needs more game time

Pablo Aimar. He was excellent at Valencia and because we had Rafa as manager, we got linked to Aimar all the time. By the time we could actually have signed him in 2006, he'd become injury-prone and inconsistent.

• Upvote 1

6 hours ago, VladimirIlyich said:

Wasnt he the player who they claimed was about 18 but was actually about 36?

Yes, then Babayaro, who is about seven years older, said they'd played in the same U'21 side.

Could have been a tall 12 year old, like.

20 hours ago, Lee909 said:

Is t the story

His blood pressure was sky high, Shanks told him to take a holiday come back in 2 weeks and we will finish the deal. Only he bumped into a load of footballers in Spain. Spent the next two weeks on the Ale and banging his was to a dose of the clap and came back with a even higher reading 

Apparently he did a a Mother and daughter combo and was a sex maniac. 

• Upvote 1