Quantcast
TLW FleaBay - GF - General Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Captain Turdseye

TLW FleaBay

Almost five years to the day since I started a thread suggesting that we all give shit away to one another...

... I thought we could have one dedicated to resurrecting a long lost part of TLW. The FleaBay. Anyone selling any shit, give first dibs to your bestest internet friends. One particular advantage would be that anyone trying to haggle over £2 or some trivial amount of cash would rightfully be gang negged for being a tit. 

So, what you selling?

I've got a back bedroom full of shit I want to get rid of...I mean, high quality items that no longer work for our modern lifestyle environment. Camp-a-choo-coo machine, WiFi extender, Eastern European skinny jeans, stuff like that.

Or actually just a dining table and some IKEA office furniture. And a Gocco (riso) printer but that's probably a bit niche.

Anyone got little kids that are into a show called PJ Masks? Turdsette has moved onto Barbies and Polly Pockets and has got probably over two hundred quids worth of PJ Masks toys that she needs gone. Looking to flog them for her, second hand prices obviously, to fund a trip to the toy shop to buy even more plastic shite that I’ll be trying to get rid of in a couple of years time. 

18 hours ago, Karl_b said:

I've got a back bedroom full of shit I want to get rid of...I mean, high quality items that no longer work for our modern lifestyle environment. Camp-a-choo-coo machine, WiFi extender, Eastern European skinny jeans, stuff like that.

Or actually just a dining table and some IKEA office furniture. And a Gocco (riso) printer but that's probably a bit niche.

Any Hinari gear?

• Upvote 1

On 08/01/2020 at 19:49, Captain Turdseye said:

Anyone got little kids that are into a show called PJ Masks? Turdsette has moved onto Barbies and Polly Pockets and has got probably over two hundred quids worth of PJ Masks toys that she needs gone. Looking to flog them for her, second hand prices obviously, to fund a trip to the toy shop to buy even more plastic shite that I’ll be trying to get rid of in a couple of years time. 

Are the masks suitable for adults for Point Break style bank robberies? Asking for a friend.

Selling some dumbbells if anyone is missing the gym? Price per kg is ridiculous on second hand sites at the minute. I'm thinking £35 for 35.5kg and bars. They are on gumtree and schpock but obviously tlw gets priority

IMG_20200603_134634.jpg

• Upvote 1

14 minutes ago, Bruce Spanner said:

18 Month old male, good all round heatlh, comes fully equiped with clothes, toys and all other sundries.

Free to good home, immediate collection prefered.

Is he any good at household chores?