You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Britain’s Most Prolific Rapist

Anubis

Seventy victims still not identified. Pretty scary really.

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2020/jan/06/reynhard-sinaga-jailed-life-drugging-raping-men-manchester

A man believed to be responsible for hundreds of rapes has been found guilty of raping or sexually assaulting 48 men in Manchester.

Reynhard Sinaga, 36, a mature student from Indonesia, is thought by police to have abused at least 195 men over two-and-a-half years after luring them to his flat under the guise of being a “good samaritan”, drugging his victims and then attacking them after they passed out.

Ian Rushton, the north-west deputy chief crown prosecutor, called Sinaga the “most prolific rapist in British legal history”.

He was proved to have committed 159 offences, including 136 rapes, which he filmed on two mobile phones. Police have yet to identify at least 70 of his victims.

On Monday, Sinaga was sentenced to life in prison with a minimum term of 30 years, bringing a two-year media blackout to an end at the conclusion of his fourth trial.

Sinaga is already serving 88 concurrent life sentences with a minimum of 20 years before he can be considered for parole following his first two trials, which related to 25 victims and were heard between 2018 and last year. He was sentenced on Monday for trials three and four, where he was convicted of counts relating to a further 23 victims.

He claimed his victims were enjoying acting out his sexual fantasy of playing dead during intercourse, but the defence was described as “ludicrous” and unanimously rejected by the four trial juries at Manchester crown court.

Many of the men could be heard on film snoring while he raped them. One man told the court he showed Sinaga a scan of his unborn child before he fell unconscious, dismissing the idea that he would have consented to what Sinaga claimed was “Fifty Shades of Grey-type stuff”.

Reynhard Sinaga  Sinaga was said to have an ‘unthreatening demeanour’ that he used to trick intoxicated men into going home with him. Photograph: Facebook

All were in a state of inebriation when they were approached by the slight, smiling man in black-rimmed glasses, who appeared harmless. When he asked the men if they wanted to come back to his flat and sleep on the floor or have a few more drinks, they agreed.

17 minutes ago, Spy Bee said:

To be honest, would you even want to know.

Knock knock

Oh hello officer, can I help you

Well, no, but maybe I can help you

Oh yeah, how?

Well, you got bummed last year

*SLAM*

I mean, wouldn’t it be obvious? With my piles I’d definitely know.  

1 minute ago, Aventus said:

I feel like they should use another word to describe it "prolific" sounds too positive to me. 

Kind of like worlds greatest sex pest, or most successful rapist. 

Howsabout rapiest? I know it's not an actual word but we could make it one.

Britain's Rapiest Rapist

• Upvote 1

29 minutes ago, Rico1304 said:

I mean, wouldn’t it be obvious? With my piles I’d definitely know.  

They might have all been pushed back in... Best wipe in years!

I would opt for rampant rapist - Reynard 'Rampant Rapist' Sinaga! 

Is rampantiest a word?

8 minutes ago, Mook said:

If some bloke approached me to go back to his house for a 'chat' as I was staggering about at the end of the night he'd get told to fucking bolt.

Then I would go home and ram a kettle up my arse just to spite him.

Hahahaha