Quantcast
Spurs (A) Premier League 11/1/2020 - 17:30 - Page 5 - FF - Football Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content
Bjornebye

Spurs (A) Premier League 11/1/2020 - 17:30

I think you’ll find the last defensive marster clarss from the diminutive Portuguese ended in 2-0 victory to Liverpool and odious cunt being sacked the following day.

0-4 to us

• Upvote 1

I see we have Atkinson as ref. Fucking hell. How on gods earth is he still allowed to ref games and ours in particular. 

21 minutes ago, Johnlj said:

I see we have Atkinson as ref. Fucking hell. How on gods earth is he still allowed to ref games and ours in particular. 

The funny thing is the PGMOL see him as one of their top refs.

20 minutes ago, Johnlj said:

We'd get a fairer shake if Ron Atkinson was ref.

20 hours ago, magicrat said:

He's not mad , it's his least worst option and one he knows how to play inside out, stifle us in midfield and play 5 across the back then hope to grab a goal on the break or from a set-piece.  They will time waste , fall over in a puff of wind, be in refs face and make it as ugly and frustrating as possible to try and break up our rhythm .  Cuntball is Mourinho's speciality.

Spot on. It will be a tough game.

1 hour ago, TheHowieLama said:

GET THE TEAM LEAKED!!

Could be this 

Starting XI to play @SpursOfficial this afternoon:

Alisson, Alexander-Arnold, Gomez, Van Dijk, Robertson, Henderson, Wijnaldum, Oxlade-Chamberlain, Salah, Firmino, Mane 

Spurs starting XI: Gazzaniga, Aurier, Tanganga, Sanchez, Alderweireld, Rose, Winks, Eriksen, Moura, Alli, Son

Liverpool starting XI: Alisson, Alexander-Arnold, Gomez, Van Dijk, Robertson, Oxlade-Chamberlain, Henderson, Wijnaldum, Salah, Firmino, Mane

Mourinho will set them up to frustrate us. I don't just mean formation. I mean they'll be snide; waste time; every little trick.