Quantcast
Spurs (A) Premier League 11/1/2020 - 17:30 - Page 13 - FF - Football Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content
Bjornebye

Spurs (A) Premier League 11/1/2020 - 17:30

Just now, J-V said:

May not have touched Mane until after it crossed the line anyway.

Let’s not get bogged down in the details. Just kick us out of the league and be done with it 

Very good first half but we really should’ve been out of sight. Son has gone up in my most hated list in between Bernardo Silva and David Silva now. Horrible human being.

• Upvote 2

Just now, viRdjil said:

Very good first half. We should’ve been out of sight. Son has gone up in my most hated list in between Bernardo Silva and David Silva now. Horrible human being.

He'd be great for us

I wish Mo would wake up. His dozy passing has been a feature for most of the season. Then again, if he scores another great goal he's forgiven. (But do wake up, Mo!).

• Upvote 3

Good first half, against an opponent that got the tactics right. They’ve parked the bus, and been very direct on the counter. Need to keep calm, keep attacking, and get rid of the stupid mistakes that have given them two or three excellent opportunities to catch us off guard.

See that cunt atkinson doing his best to even things up. Moura chucks himself to the ground and gets a free kick every time!

Unlucky not to be out of sight already with hitting the post, virgil's tame header and Bobby's goal. Bit concerned how slow we appear to be especially straight down the middle. Bit more accuracy with the final balls, lads. Both Trent and Andy could have put better crosses in but Im nitpicking!

Keep going reds and keep concentrating. Loving how we're controlling the game. Make it so.

• Upvote 1