You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Spurs (A) Premier League 11/1/2020 - 17:30

Bjornebye

Just now, Shooter in the Motor said:

If you can convince me that we will throw it away, I will stick £500 on us not winning the title as the betting odds must mean a nice little earner and I will give you half the winnings. Here are the fixtures. Convince me...

All times shown are your local time
Sunday 19 January 2020

• Liverpool16:30 Man Utd  Anfield, Liverpool 
    Quick View
Thursday 23 January 2020

• Wolves20:00 Liverpool  Molineux Stadium, Wolverhampton 
    Quick View
Wednesday 29 January 2020

• West Ham19:45 Liverpool  London Stadium, London 
    Quick View
Saturday 1 February 2020

• Liverpool15:00 Southampton  Anfield, Liverpool 
    Quick View
Saturday 15 February 2020

• Norwich17:30 Liverpool  Carrow Road, Norwich 
    Quick View
Monday 24 February 2020

• Liverpool20:00 West Ham  Anfield, Liverpool 
    Quick View
Saturday 29 February 2020

• Watford17:30 Liverpool  Vicarage Road, Watford 
    Quick View
Saturday 7 March 2020

• Liverpool15:00 Bournemouth  Anfield, Liverpool 
    Quick View
Saturday 14 March 2020

• Everton15:00 Liverpool  Goodison Park, Liverpool 
    Quick View
Saturday 21 March 2020

• Liverpool15:00 Crystal Palace  Anfield, Liverpool 
    Quick View
Saturday 4 April 2020

• Man City15:00 Liverpool  Etihad Stadium, Manchester 
    Quick View
Saturday 11 April 2020

• Liverpool15:00 Aston Villa  Anfield, Liverpool 
    Quick View
Saturday 18 April 2020

• Brighton15:00 Liverpool  Amex Stadium, Falmer 
    Quick View
Saturday 25 April 2020

• Liverpool15:00 Burnley  Anfield, Liverpool 
    Quick View
Saturday 2 May 2020

• Arsenal15:00 Liverpool  Emirates Stadium, London 
    Quick View
Saturday 9 May 2020

• Liverpool15:00 Chelsea  Anfield, Liverpool 
    Quick View
Sunday 17 May 2020

• Newcastle15:00 Liverpool  St. James' Park, Newcastle 

I'm not Derek Acorah mate, and there's no way I'm encouraging anybody to risk so much money on a bet.

I'm an arch pessimist, I've seen us fuck it up so many times I've no faith they'll not do the same this time. If you have, good luck to you!

6 minutes ago, Pistonbroke said:

I'm away from it all living abroad, but my older Brother who is also a Liverpool fan and lives in Yorkshire area now says that away from the internet people are not half so bad, and the majority want us to win the title and are pretty much in awe of Klopp and the players. Living in Germany is great, if I talk football the pretty much all want us to win the title and love Klopp. 

Same here. We're the most popular English club in the country by a mile, and pretty much everyone hates Guardiola.

2 minutes ago, Creator Supreme said:

I'm not Derek Acorah mate, and there's no way I'm encouraging anybody to risk so much money on a bet.

I'm an arch pessimist, I've seen us fuck it up so many times I've no faith they'll not do the same this time. If you have, good luck to you!

Pleased to hear it, otherwise Most Haunted would have been genuine.

Guest Pistonbroke
1 minute ago, Creator Supreme said:

Since our glory years we haven't actually fucked it up that many times to be so pessimistic mate, not IMO anyway. How many title races have we been in since our last title in 1989-1990 season, 4 tops? Not that many over a span of nearly 3 decades. 

7 minutes ago, Creator Supreme said:

Well, since the early 60's I make it we've only fucked it up 3 times but you'll say 4. Once under Ged, once under Rafa, once under Brendan and no doubt you'll say Jurgen last season. So, Im calling that a minority and a small one at that.

The reason we've 'fucked up' in the past was our team just wasnt good enough and there was a better team than us. This season our team is good enough and there isnt a team better than us, not even city.

Im not a betting man and even if I were, superstition would prevent me from betting on Liverpool. Yes, there are still some tricky games to go, the shite away, west ham away, arsenal away. In my opinion.

Champions Elect I tell yer.

20 minutes ago, dockers_strike said:

Well, since the early 60's I make it we've only fucked it up 3 times but you'll say 4. Once under Ged, once under Rafa, once under Brendan and no doubt you'll say Jurgen last season. So, Im calling that a minority and a small one at that.

The reason we've 'fucked up' in the past was our team just wasnt good enough and there was a better team than us. This season our team is good enough and there isnt a team better than us, not even city.

Im not a betting man and even if I were, superstition would prevent me from betting on Liverpool. Yes, there are still some tricky games to go, the shite away, west ham away, arsenal away. In my opinion.

Champions Elect I tell yer.

I'm too young to remember the 80s but since the last time we won the league I reckon 2014 is the only clear fuck up. Don't think we were ever properly clear at the top in 2002 or 2009, or even last year. It was never in our hands in those seasons, we were always relying on other teams fucking it up. 2014, it was entirely down to ourselves.

Obviously it's well in our hands this season and I'd be astonished if we didn't finish the job.

1 hour ago, Pistonbroke said:

Since our glory years we haven't actually fucked it up that many times to be so pessimistic mate, not IMO anyway. How many title races have we been in since our last title in 1989-1990 season, 4 tops? Not that many over a span of nearly 3 decades. 

It's enough, once would have been enough!