You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Spurs (A) Premier League 11/1/2020 - 17:30

Bjornebye

Thank you atkinson, cunt. You gave them every fucking decision including an extra minute of added time. You're a fucking disgrace, how the fucking fuck was that not a free kick to us when Gini got took out outside their box? The man is a fucking cunt.

Good to take the 3 points, we looked really gassed from the 75th minute or thereabouts and were almost hanging on in the last 5. it doesnt help when we charge forward then give the ball away cheaply and have to charge back. I love Bobby but he should be fined a week's wages everytime he tries a backheel 10 yards from our box when it's 1-0!

Fucking tyler's a cunt and all, his commentary couldnt hide how much he wanted spurs to turn us over never mind score. I dont expect commentators to big us up but I dont expect them to fucking talk us down either.

That result gives us the best start by any top flight team in Europe. Muppets like tyler would be wanking himself blind if that was Real, Barcelona or PSG.

Onwards reds!

• Upvote 6

2 minutes ago, bizzle10 said:

What a team With 61 points from 21 games, Liverpool have made the best-ever start to a Premier League season. take a bow Jurgen lad

Best ever start to any major top division season in European football history. Drink it in, people. This team is reaching never-before-seen levels

9 minutes ago, johnsusername said:

Bit worried the amount of times Tottenham just ran straight through  the middle of our midfield and defence. Last 15 was stressful as fuck. 

The lads looked tired the last 15 minutes. Great result. Spurs are the fart that doesn't smell. 

2 minutes ago, magicrat said:

Just realistic mate.  That performance was not good enough at times during the game given we are light years ahead of Spurs, 

Each to their own. 

I suppose I'll join you in a glass half empty point. Really wish we'd beaten United; then our season would literally be perfect and what a shower to get that blemish from. 

But as I think we'll both have to accept; you can't have it all. 

1 minute ago, Jordy Brouwer said:

Each to their own. 

I suppose I'll join you in a glass half empty point. Really wish we'd beaten United; then our season would literally be perfect and what a shower to get that blemish from. 

But as I think we'll both have to accept; you can't have it all. 

Of course not mate. If we couldn't improve then it would be a bit pointless . I am as happy as the next Red about the the three points 

• Upvote 1

12 minutes ago, skaro said:

Thought we were too intricate and ponderous in the final third.

Midfield flat, although work rate great.

Game was far too close in the end, and couldn't have complained about an equaliser even.

3 points.

They deserved fuck all other than the loss.

• Upvote 2