You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Spurs (A) Premier League 11/1/2020 - 17:30

Bjornebye

9 hours ago, 3 Stacks said:

They'll be harder to beat with Son or Lucas up front rather than Kane, but the only way they get a result, I think, is if Mou Mou is able to perform a vintage bus-parking. Otherwise, we should be cunting them.

Hmmm, negged

• Upvote 6

5 hours ago, Bobby Hundreds said:

My only real worry is the rest actually effecting our momentum. I don't even know if the stats back it up but it feels like we've been flat previously after breaks and it takes a while to find our rhythm.  

Klopp is usually pretty good when he has a week to concentrate on an opposition. 

Not something he usually gets the chance to do . 

Guest Pistonbroke

Mourinho will just park the bus at home. The main problem with that is their bus has a dodgy engine and flat tyres, easy to get around. I reckon by the end of the match old Mourinho will feel the force of a lot of disgruntled Spurs fans. 

34 minutes ago, Pistonbroke said:

Mourinho will just park the bus at home. The main problem with that is their bus has a dodgy engine and flat tyres, easy to get around. I reckon by the end of the match old Mourinho will feel the force of a lot of disgruntled Spurs fans. 

Hope you're right mate. I think every game now is the inevitable banana skin. 

I would love to batter these 4 or 5 and watch the greasy little cunt scuttle down the tunnel 5 minutes from time. 

Guest Pistonbroke
16 minutes ago, magicrat said:

Hope you're right mate. I think every game now is the inevitable banana skin. 

I would love to batter these 4 or 5 and watch the greasy little cunt scuttle down the tunnel 5 minutes from time. 

Klopp and the players have this mate. No doubt we'll find things difficult in a few games and maybes drop a few points, but you get the feeling everyone is focused and the juggernaut keeps rolling. Mentality monsters. 

Hysterical fannyitis will surely descend should we lose but we'll have to kill it asap. 

A lot of us, me included once the game is on, are so fucking scared of fucking this away,that any negative result will have the hysterical ones out in force.

Relax ladies and gents. We're the mentality monsters. We've already had negative results this season, Napoli X 2 and United and we didn't let them affect us. We've won the last 11 since United and are on 85 points out of 87. Worst case is we'll have 85 out of 90 which is still ridiculous.

We'll just start another long winning run after.

Twelvety nil to spurs!

17 hours ago, Sweeney287 said:

Hope Aurier plays. Calamity waiting to happen. 

Trent needs to open his own academy to teach young African kids how to play RB...Aurier made the AFCON team of the year!! 

Pretty good team otherwise.