You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Spurs (A) Premier League 11/1/2020 - 17:30

Bjornebye

I’m worried about this one and think it will be an incredibly tough match - Spurs need a result after a poor run, have lost to us several times in a row and Mourinho is, if nothing else nowadays, still capable of fomenting defiance and resentment. They’ll be bang up for it and I don’t think we‘ll have many harder games.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 4

51 minutes ago, TheDrowningMan said:

I’m worried about this one and think it will be an incredibly tough match - Spurs need a result after a poor run, have lost to us several times in a row and Mourinho is, if nothing else nowadays, still capable of fomenting defiance and resentment. They’ll be bang up for it and I don’t think we‘ll have many harder games.

How long does drowning take for fuck sake?

• Upvote 12

Mentality. Accuracy. Spirit. Style. Intelligence. Victory. Elegance. Control. Opportunism. Creativity. Know-how.

I don't ask for much.

It's our first visit to the league's newest stadium, and we just need to do what we've been doing to Spurs for the past couple of years, and keep doing what we've been doing in the league over the past 18 months.

• Upvote 2

Bit of a problem for Jose after this weekend. 

He’s now got an FA Cup replay after our game. Our team will have had One and a half weeks rest compared to six days for his. Spurs fans want silverwear and this is their best chance. He hasn’t got youngsters he’ll trust against Boro. Does he go full strength (such as it is) against us, or does he field a weakened team to play a backs-to-the wall game, and go for the Cup.

He’ll be looking even more bedraggled by the end of the week.

• Upvote 1

Just now, Anubis said:

Bit of a problem for Jose after this weekend. 

He’s now got an FA Cup replay after our game. Our team will have had One and a half weeks rest compared to six days for his. Spurs fans want silverwear and this is their best chance. He hasn’t got youngsters he’ll trust against Boro. Does he go full strength (such as it is) against us, or does he field a weakened team to play a backs-to-the wall game, and go for the Cup.

He’ll be looking even more bedraggled by the end of the week.

He'll definitely go full strength for the league game regardless of what’s up next. There’s no money in an FA Cup win so I doubt the club would accept him giving up on CL qualification whilst it remains a possibility.