You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Everton (H) FA Cup - 05/01/2020 - 16:01

Bjornebye

6 hours ago, Redder Lurtz said:

We're getting our arses handed to us today. Very disappointed with Klopp's attitude to this game. 

6 hours ago, Numero Veinticinco said:

I'm really pleased, honestly. 

6 hours ago, Carvalho Diablo said:

I'm happy with that team. We can win this, but the PL is everything and nothing can hamper our pursuit of number 19.

6 hours ago, Grinch said:

Should have left gonez and Milner out too. 

6 hours ago, Red_or_Dead said:

Fucking hell, grow some fucking balls!  This is Liverpool we're talking about, and this is Klopp's Liverpool!  Full volume and intensity from the start and we'll fuck them up!

COME ON RED MEN!

6 hours ago, an tha said:

There is a reason the bookies have us at 9/4 for this.

Happy to be proven wrong, but would be very surprised if this side beat them today.

6 hours ago, manwiththestick said:

Everyone moaned at Klopp's selection before kick off in the league game and that turned out okay, I'm willing to see how this pans out.

6 hours ago, moof said:

We’re winning this, lads 

Here you go, people: time to hang your heads or hold them high, according to the degree of faith you had.

• Upvote 2

Guest Pistonbroke
56 minutes ago, AngryofTuebrook said:

I was impressed with how mature they were after going a goal up. It's only in the last couple of years that our first team have learned how to manage a game and hold a lead.

Yeah, very impressive. Origi and Lallana also ran their bollocks off. 

1 minute ago, Bee Jesus said:

I thought two of those Everton chances were offside anyway. Not that it matters now.

The game live on national TV, the whole country can now join in and laugh at them. 

Adrian deserves credit for the saves though, he's unorthodox but hes a very good number two keeper!

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, Lee909 said:

Watching MOTD

Warnock putting the boot in

A Liverpool team on average 5 years younger than their Everton opponents 

Yeah, most of them not born last time Everton won at Anfield

Everton’s final shot on target was in the 27th minute of the game.

So we can laugh at them.
Hows that been working out so far this season? They completely demolished city in the league.

We've just been beaten by their academy kids ffs. So us laughing at them is like a tramp looking through your letter box saying your wall papers crap.

carlos21

carlos21

Player Valuation: £70m
Hows that been working out so far this season? They completely demolished city in the league.

We've just been beaten by their academy kids ffs. So us laughing at them is like a tramp looking through your letter box saying your wall papers crap.
Don’t you start

5 minutes ago, Mark M said:

How bad was Walcott for them today. I’d be surprised if Ancelotti ever plays him again.

Made me laugh when Keown was saying in the first half how excellent he was playing and I only heard his name mentioned twice the entire first half. 

Hes shite.