Quantcast
Everton (H) FA Cup - 05/01/2020 - 16:01 - Page 14 - FF - Football Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content
Bjornebye

Everton (H) FA Cup - 05/01/2020 - 16:01

1 minute ago, manwiththestick said:

Everyone moaned at Klopp's selection before kick off in the league game and that turned out okay, I'm willing to see how this pans out.

We lost 5 nil. 

Not sure why some are handing it to Everton already and disappointed with the team selection. We need to rest the players for more pressing business and this is the F.A Cup 3rd round! Plus emphasis on the word 'Cup' where lesser teams raise their game, look at Spurs struggling away to a shit Boro team, Tranmere getting a draw yesterday etc. We are at home and it isn't exactly a team full of youngsters, Klopp has picked a well balanced team with experience where needed. Everton going with their strongest team have put themselves under pressure and they ain't that good to begin with. If we win it will ruin the cunts, if they win then fuck them, you don't have to watch their open top bus celebrations or DVD special. Just ignore the cunts, we are in a good position and have an amazing team and manager. Obviously I want us to bum the cunts like. 

COYR's!!!!!!!!!!

• Upvote 6

Why the fucks everyone going on about 6 days till the next gane. Its the fact they've played 3 games in a week a few days ago. After travelling thousands of miles for a tournament. 

If we had a fully fit squad you'd see a better team. We have Spurs, Mancs and Wolves up next. Far bigger and more important games, fuck letting off in the league and adding the pressure of a reduced lead. We want to keep this lead and be able to rest players around Champions league games next month

• Upvote 2

Just now, Bjornebye said:

We lost 5 nil. 

That team was literally just children. This has Adrian, Gomez, Milner, Lallana, Origi, Minamino, Elliott (who’s already better than anything they have), Curtis Jones. We’re smashing these today 

1 minute ago, Pistonbroke said:

Not sure why some are handing it to Everton already and disappointed with the team selection. We need to rest the players for more pressing business and this is the F.A Cup 3rd round! Plus emphasis on the word 'Cup' where lesser teams raise their game, look at Spurs struggling away to a shit Boro team, Tranmere getting a draw yesterday etc. We are at home and it isn't exactly a team full of youngsters, Klopp has picked a well balanced team with experience where needed. Everton going with their strongest team have put themselves under pressure and they ain't that good to begin with. If we win it will ruin the cunts, if they win then fuck them, you don't have to watch their open top bus celebrations or DVD special. Just ignore the cunts, we are in a good position and have an amazing team and manager. Obviously I want us to bum the cunts like. 

COYR's!!!!!!!!!!

THIS X 1000000000000000000

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Lee909 said:

What the fuck where you watching

Us lose 5 nil in the fucking game he was talking about 

Just now, manwiththestick said:

The league game against Everton?

Ok I stand corrected thought you meant the Villa game. Far better side that night though. 

My arse has gone. 

Pressure on the bitters with that team of ours if they can't get past that 11 then they really are a shambles , I'm not writing that team off though there more than capable of getting a result c'mon you mighty reds let's stick it to these fuckers  2-1 to us 

1 minute ago, Anubis said:

Good of Don Carlo to put Sneids back in midfield in an attempt to even the contest up...

*Snides. 

He has barely touched the ball all season when he has played. Watch him be MOM tonight. 

We scored 5 against Arsenal with a similar line up against a better side. 

Not expecting any miracles but a decent performance. Reckon young Harvey may sher on the score sheet today 

21 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

I think thats a ridiculous team selection from Klopp. 

The difference between a supporter and a manager. Klopp has absolutely no obligation to be emotional when he picks a side. 

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

Ok I stand corrected thought you meant the Villa game. Far better side that night though. 

My arse has gone. 

You're just shitting getting grief off your bird that you're not reading posts properly.

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, Lee909 said:

Why the fucks everyone going on about 6 days till the next gane. Its the fact they've played 3 games in a week a few days ago. After travelling thousands of miles for a tournament. 

If we had a fully fit squad you'd see a better team. We have Spurs, Mancs and Wolves up next. Far bigger and more important games, fuck letting off in the league and adding the pressure of a reduced lead. We want to keep this lead and be able to rest players around Champions league games next month

My thoughts exactly

11 minutes ago, Lee909 said:

Exactly mate. I'm not happy with that team at all as I never want to give these twats an inch but needs must at this point. 

5 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

*Snides. 

He has barely touched the ball all season when he has played. Watch him be MOM tonight. 

Curtis Jones will fuck him up.

6 minutes ago, 3 Stacks said:

The difference between a supporter and a manager. Klopp has absolutely no obligation to be emotional when he picks a side. 

And I have every right to be emotional about wanting us to beat Everton. 

• Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, BCM said:

My thoughts exactly

Just now, Leyton388 said:

Exactly mate. I'm not happy with that team st all as I never want to give these twats an inch but needs must st this point. 

That's the thing, a fully fit squad and you see Lovren and Matip at CB, Chamberlain, Lallana and another in midfield. Shaqiri, Minamino and Origi up top.