You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Everton (H) FA Cup - 05/01/2020 - 16:01

Bjornebye

Guest Pistonbroke
8 minutes ago, AngryofTuebrook said:

Nice moment on BBC was a Walcott pass so bad that the commentator used the word "wretched" twice.

The "world's greatest left-back" didn't get a sniff of anything either, did he? It was lovely to see him getting more pissed off as the game wore on.

Watched it on German streaming service as I just can't stand the BBC these days. Put the BBC on at full time just to get the aftermath from the bitter twat in the studio, oh how I chuckled. 

Guest Pistonbroke
4 minutes ago, Juniper said:

Absolutely hilarious.

I explained to the Mrs what was happening and she said "oh, that's got to be so embarrassing for them"

Yes, yes my dear it is.

Brilliant.

Did something similar. My missus hates sport but was happy Liverpool won as she gets my passion and pain. When I explained the circumstances she laughed and said 'Their fans must hate you.' hahaha. My youngest lad is on the phone to his mate telling him about CJ's goal as I type. 

35 minutes ago, Lizzie Birdsworths Wrinkled Chopper said:

Osman looks haunted.

The discussion between Lineker & him at the end was very revealing. All this about how tough it is to be an Evertonian at the moment. No wonder they have a mental block about Anfield as the SPEND EVERY FUCKING WAKING MOMENT THINKING ABOUT US

21 minutes ago, Jennings said:

At the end it looked like one of their players Sidibe maybe, went over to their fans and got told to Fuck off. 

Not sure- anyone see it?

They have just been talking about it on the phone-in. A few of them went over to the away end and got fucked off. 

Guest Pistonbroke

I'm still laughing at Richarlison's face, getting bossed by kids and still trying to get them booked. That bloke is one of life's losers and has found the perfect home. 

Icelandic Atrocity. Harsh.

NorthernBlue

Player Valuation: £1.5m
There’s players on the pitch here who should never play another minute for us for this. Coleman, Iceland atrocity, Walcott (2nd half display horrific) and of course Morgan. Another player on thin ice is Digne. What has happened to him.

35 minutes ago, Nelly-Torres said:

A bit shaky in the first half. Absolutely brilliant second half though. Assertive, front foot defending. First to it literally every time

I thought Larouchi struggled a bit positionally when Sidibe played RM and Walcott was making runs in behind on the right side. However I thought he came into his own when The Ev went with high wingers on the right with Walcott and then Richarlison. Neither tracked Larouchi's runs forward and both seemed easier for him to mark.