You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

3 Stacks' Official List of Young Studs You Should Watch Out For In 2020

3 Stacks

11 hours ago, Remmie said:

Surely we're just making up names now?

9mxpkgy822qz.jpg

I think that's brilliant.  At first you're looking at it thinking "wtf" but then realise that actually most of these could be genuine small-town America names.  The type of town you see on the news when there's been a heinous crime committed by someone with what seems like a made up name.  The Japanese game designer got it spot on. 

5 minutes ago, Moo said:

I think that's brilliant.  At first you're looking at it thinking "wtf" but then realise that actually most of these could be genuine small-town America names.  The type of town you see on the news when there's been a heinous crime committed by someone with what seems like a made up name.  The Japanese game designer got it spot on. 

Bobson Dugnutt is a cracker for a username on here.

• Upvote 1

15 minutes ago, Captain Turdseye said:

Mbappe is the business alright but I get the feeling that a serious knee injury would effectively end him as the player we see before us. Kind of like Old Ronaldo. He’d still be a great player but not the guaranteed heir apparent to Messi and Rapist Ronaldo that he is now. 

Agreed. He is very good technically, but he's not "all-time" good like Messi, for example. His calling card is his acceleration and sprinting speed and if that is reduced by a big injury, then he'd be far less effective.

On 01/01/2020 at 04:11, viRdjil said:

Sorry Stacksy. I’m with the others here. Alphonso Davies is the only player I’ve never seen play. Where are obscure the Ligue 1 ‘studs’? Any poster here (maybe not Tony) could’ve come up with that list.

I am working on my Young Studs of the NFL - since they have to go to college the age of entry is upped to 24.

Trying to decide between Jackson and Mahomes - difficult....

• Upvote 1

15 minutes ago, TheHowieLama said:

I am working on my Young Studs of the NFL - since they have to go to college the age of entry is upped to 24.

Trying to decide between Jackson and Mahomes - difficult....

If there's no Dugnutt, I'm out. 

On ‎01‎/‎01‎/‎2020 at 04:11, viRdjil said:

Sorry Stacksy. I’m with the others here. Alphonso Davies is the only player I’ve never seen play. Where are obscure the Ligue 1 ‘studs’? Any poster here (maybe not Tony) could’ve come up with that list.

Comment well noted for next year. It will be more Ligue 1 and Canada-centric. If that's what the people want, that's what the people will get.

• Upvote 2

15 hours ago, 3 Stacks said:

Comment well noted for next year. It will be more Ligue 1 and Canada-centric. If that's what the people want, that's what the people will get.

81149914_2984870451533047_94763643881861

15 hours ago, 3 Stacks said:

Trent Alexander Who? Eighteen Canadian Starlets Who Put The ‘Right’ In ‘Back’. 

• 3 weeks later...