You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

What did you get for Christmas?

johnsusername

Wireless Phone Charger

Aftershave

Book of Celtic Tales

Song of the Sea Blu-ray

Powell and Pressburger DVD boxset

Wallet

Borderlands 3

I also bought the family tickets for the rugby, hopefully one of which will be mine.  We then also booked tickets for the Final in June which is near my Mum's birthday so I won't have to travel back that weekend, which is almost a present in itself.

• Upvote 1

Guest Pistonbroke
6 hours ago, Gruntfuttock said:

a990f37d4bf1f5b660d9c993b04932e5e8df052c

A big Lego Bus.

2020 Beano Book.

£100.

Did it come with a '350 million pounds for the NHS' sign?

6 hours ago, Remmie said:

Some obscure Plum Gin liquer

Some very clove heavy spiced rum from Scotland

Socks

Cash

Amazon Show (yet to arrive)

Some more shit I haven't opened yet

But far better than any of that shite is seeing my daughter enjoy Christmas in a somewhat aware state for the first time (just turned 2), next year I'll have a son to add to that. Name suggestions please

Remmington J Remmie the second. 

17 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

My mum got me some. Good job as well. 

I actually bought some today in the sales, some posh name. 8 pairs for 6.99€ instead of 25€ ....well chuffed with that bargain. Plus they don't have those horrible elasticated tops. 

Guest Pistonbroke

Sub Woofer Speaker system for my PC. (dogs nads) 
Smart watch.

Quality Street (which I just remembered this evening.)
Bourbon, kind of a family joke but most welcome.
Cash from Mother in law for the missus and me, way too much but she's reached that stage of life where she wants to get rid of some before the tax man hammers her. It'll go on the family anyway.

Bits and bobs....plus I got to keep the pressie I wanted from the annual secret Santa thing we have. A push down bottle opener.   

16 hours ago, Karl_b said:

Guitar lessons

A huskee travel coffee cup

Twin Peaks sound track on vinyl

Happy Socks

Chocolate

Smellies

Rick and Morty comic

Preacher on DVD

A pretty good haul, the wife bought most of these, she knows me pretty well I'd say.

The dog got the best present, a nerf gun for tennis balls.

Good luck with the guitar lessons. I started mine in November and loving it after only 3 lessons.

• Upvote 2

2 hours ago, VladimirIlyich said:

Good luck with the guitar lessons. I started mine in November and loving it after only 3 lessons.

Thanks. I can play a little bit but I'm self taught and need something more structured to give me focus. I'm really looking forward to starting them in a few weeks; good luck with yours, mate.

Paid mostly with my own money but got help with crimbo money and vouchers so I could get guitar rig 5 and fl studio (pc programs for music.) Got one a while before christmas and the other just after. Also got some other stuff but the main thing that sticks in my head is the Bailey's chocolates, didn't even know they existed until I saw them. Instantly became one of my fave ever types of chocolate.

• Upvote 1