You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Sheffield United (H) Premier League 2/1/2020 - 20:00

Bjornebye

1 hour ago, Grinch said:

Two points behind a really shite United side, this does not make them a good team at all. 

You're just proving my point by talking about how far theyve come.  That's a nice wee story and well done to them but they're obviously not a good team, or else being two points behind United wouldn't be called a success story. 

Good by their standards, sure. 

Good team, that's just being silly.   Another premier League myth like Burnley and palace being hard to beat.   Thankfully long gone are the days where we drop points to utter shite like this and come out with guff about them being good, hard to beat etc. 

They're doing better than 12 other teams in the Premier League. That means that they are not shite. Sure they may be shite compared to our team. Manchester City are shite compared to our team. But that does not make them shite.

source.gif

Guest Pistonbroke
38 minutes ago, Jairzinho said:

The milk will be disappointed when it looks back at that.

I drink my Tea Black, the heavy rock approach to hot beverages. 

Never seen that particular act referred to as a date before.

Reminds me of when the ex informed her parents one Christmas Day (Girls Aloud were on the telly) how I’d previously remarked I’d like to make love to Cheryl Cole’s arsehole.

• Upvote 1

12 minutes ago, Lizzie Birdsworths Wrinkled Chopper said:

Never seen that particular act referred to as a date before.

Reminds me of when the ex informed her parents one Christmas Day (Girls Aloud were on the telly) how I’d previously remarked I’d like to make love to Cheryl Cole’s arsehole.

He's a reformed man is Bobby, he likes to woo them first these days, the sophisticated bastard.

Hopefully your ex's dad nodded in approval and asked for a run down if it ever happened.

Hendo - so good he's playing for both teams.

Liverpool starting XI: Alisson, Alexander-Arnold, Van Dijk, Gomez, Robertson, Keita, Wijnaldum, Henderson, Salah, Firmino, Mane

Sheff Utd starting XI: Henderson, Basham, Egan, O’Connell, Baldock, Lundstram, Norwood, Fleck, Stevens, McGoldrick, Mousset