You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Sheffield United (H) Premier League 2/1/2020 - 20:00

Bjornebye

Guest Pistonbroke
59 minutes ago, suzy said:

I’m a bit nervous because we only won 0-1 last time against these but we’re at Anfield so should win! 4-0 would be lovely but I think it could be nervy for a while!

The last time we played than at Anfield we beat them 4-0, that was nearly 13 years ago like. Fowler, Fowler, Hypia and Gerrard scoring. 

9 minutes ago, Pistonbroke said:

The last time we played than at Anfield we beat them 4-0, that was nearly 13 years ago like. Fowler, Fowler, Hypia and Gerrard scoring. 

I was at that game thanks to my mate going on holiday and leaving his seasie with me! Made up I saw Fowler score his last goals in red!

9 minutes ago, Creator Supreme said:

I was at that game thanks to my mate going on holiday and leaving his seasie with me! Made up I saw Fowler score his last goals in red!

He got a penalty against them at the beginning of that season as well didn't he? 

Keita is made of glass. Maybe his body just can't take the rigours of the training. Sturridge couldn't,it happens and it's no fault of his,I hope. 

Surely, we'll need to find a more robust replacement in the summer and we can sell him to Munich for our money back.

Pity.

1 minute ago, niallers said:

Keita is made of glass. Maybe his body just can't take the rigours of the training. Sturridge couldn't,it happens and it's no fault of his,I hope. 

Surely, we'll need to find a more robust replacement in the summer and we can sell him to Munich for our money back.

Pity.

Every time he gets a bit of momentum he picks up a knock and regresses, very frustrating.

1 hour ago, TheHowieLama said:

GET THE TEAM LEAKED!!

Baby Keith injured in the build up. Wanted to call up Ads Lallana but didn't want to injure two players in one go. Millie in.

12 minutes ago, Elite said:

Every time he gets a bit of momentum he picks up a knock and regresses, very frustrating.

Maybe it's the little break he had that's doing it. He started 3 games around Bournemouth and Salzburg didn't he. Maybe he either plays 8 out of 10 games to get rhythm and to get his body sorted.