You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Playstation 5

1 minute ago, skend04 said:

One I bought. Hadn't realised that was the case, so did a quick Google and apparently it does a check before launching. 

Never realised that. Always thought Sony had nixed the idea of verification when MS was mooting the XB1 as being always online. Loads of people with patchy internet said it'd be a ballache. Bit shit, that.

• 3 months later...

Bunch of dates, and a bit of VR & Indy game news.

Stray is finally coming out and will be free on the revamped PS Plus, if you're a fan of the Metal Gear Solid style stealth, Cats and Cyber Punk then this if the game for you.

10 hours ago, TD_LFC said:

Bunch of dates, and a bit of VR & Indy game news.

Stray is finally coming out and will be free on the revamped PS Plus, if you're a fan of the Metal Gear Solid style stealth, Cats and Cyber Punk then this if the game for you.

Stray looked genuinely weird.

Resident Evil 4 looks predictably ace. Final Fantasy XVI also looks great. Capcom on a roll.

The VR2 stuff looks like it could have some legs.

• 3 months later...
1 hour ago, skend04 said:

https://store.playstation.com/en-us/product/UP4108-PPSA09294_00-TRIAL00000000000

Time limited demo for the new game from Team Ninja and Koei Tecmo. Available from the PS Store until the 26th.

Very fast paced action early doors. If the final version of the game is anything like this then I'll definitely be buying.

3 hours ago, Shooter in the Motor said:

That's a right pain in the arse. I could do without another gadget that I simply have to buy. Thanks Sony!

We had the other one for the PS4 and no one could play it after 5 minutes without wanting to throw up as the motion sickness was that bad. 

• 2 weeks later...
36 minutes ago, Elite said:

Disc version?

I have a mate with a digital one and is getting fleeced on the store.

Yea I wanted the disc version cause stores are often crazy, especially with pre orders.  If something isn’t on sale you couldn’t go near it.

Pretty giddy right now tbh, can’t wait to play stray,

14 minutes ago, Grinch said:

Yea I wanted the disc version cause stores are often crazy, especially with pre orders.  If something isn’t on sale you couldn’t go near it.

Pretty giddy right now tbh, can’t wait to play stray,

Not my cup of tea that but Playstation Plus extra is great value, some really good games on there.

6 minutes ago, Elite said:

Not my cup of tea that but Playstation Plus extra is great value, some really good games on there.

Ice gone Xbox for a few years so running through all the exclusives I’ve missed is gonna take forever.

Not sure where I’m getting the time to play this, toddlers are fucking mental.

1 hour ago, Grinch said:

Ice gone Xbox for a few years so running through all the exclusives I’ve missed is gonna take forever.

Not sure where I’m getting the time to play this, toddlers are fucking mental.

You lucky bastard.

Don't sleep on Days Gone, class game.

37 minutes ago, Elite said:

You lucky bastard.

Don't sleep on Days Gone, class game.

That and Spider-Man came out as soon as I’d switched over and regrettable told my sister she could have my ps4.

Game pass on the Xbox was great for sometime for the same reasons.

Must admit the load times on new assassins creed games alone will make it worth the price.  

4 hours ago, Bloke said:

Great game, I'm pretty sure they are making a movie or TV series after it. Would be great if that leads to a second game. 

They’ve said there won’t be a sequel as it didn’t sell but they’re making a new game using some of the same mechanics.