Sign in to follow this  
Shooter in the Motor

Playstation 5

I didn't know this was going to be so close, it's one of the only reasons I eventually wanted a PS5. After checking it's coming to PC too though so maybe I'll just get it for that instead of saving up for a PS5 for the time being.

• Upvote 1

On 14/09/2021 at 11:19, Red74 said:

Ps5’s on very now if anyone’s after one. Go to the one with a disc as there’s no queue

6745DB6E-D4D3-4A51-925C-1853CF361461.jpeg

Got one in the same sale, just came through today.

Managed to get a disc console and Deathloop from Amazon yesterday, only available if you were on Prime. I’m shocked at how big the console actually is.

I’ve got a couple of PS4 games I hadn’t got round to yet, so after I’ve completed Deathloop I’ll probably go back to playing them. 

Anyone recommend any games made specifically for the PS5? I like open world type games like Ghost Of Tsushima, Days Gone, Assassin’s Creed and that type of thing mainly.

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, Vincent Vega said:

Managed to get a disc console and Deathloop from Amazon yesterday, only available if you were on Prime. I’m shocked at how big the console actually is.

I’ve got a couple of PS4 games I hadn’t got round to yet, so after I’ve completed Deathloop I’ll probably go back to playing them. 

Anyone recommend any games made specifically for the PS5? I like open world type games like Ghost Of Tsushima, Days Gone, Assassin’s Creed and that type of thing mainly.

It's fucking massive, like a Mk1 Betamax.

1 hour ago, Vincent Vega said:

There's not many PS5 games but open world will either be Cyberpunk or Miles Morales. Returns gets good reviews and Dark Souls is supposed to be ace. 

• Upvote 1

For reference, wires still all over the place because I haven't decided how to fix things up since setting it up.

PXL_20210930_203659578.jpg

Hitman 3 actually uses the controller upgrades quite a bit. The trigger pressure keeps catching me out.

Otherwise I'm just using it as an excuse to have another stab at Bloodborne without the PS4 fan blowing a hole in the wall.

I've got to send my lads PS5 back as it keeps just turning itself off. Have to turn it off and back on at the wall to get it going again.

Ballache.

that sucks, first I've heard about any issues like that this time around. You able to sort through Sony?  Imagine getting a replacement through a third party seller might be tough.

3 hours ago, Pidge said:

that sucks, first I've heard about any issues like that this time around. You able to sort through Sony?  Imagine getting a replacement through a third party seller might be tough.

Yeah it’s still in warranty so sending it to Sony for them to have a look.